SSC MTS Admit card 2019: Staff Selection Commission released the notification for 10,000+ vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for the session of 2019. Candidates who are waiting for getting a career with the Central Government Post can utilize this opportunity. Candidates can get detailed eligibility and application process with this page SSC MTS 2019.
SSC MTS 2019 is the recruitment for the Multi Tasking Staff ( Non-technical category) across the country.SSC planned to fill more than 10,000 vacancies with the examination for the session of 2019. SSC MTS Selection will have 2 stages viz Paper 1-Objective and Paper 2-Descriptive. It is expected to conduct the selection examinations in the month of April 2019.The SSC not yet released any notifications for the date of examination and admit card release. Once the board will announce notification for this candidates can get from the official website. Important dates of SSC MTS Admit card release:-
- The last date to submit Application Form: May 22, 2019
- Release of SSC MTS 2019 Tier I call letter: July 2019
- Date of SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam: August 2 to September 6, 2019
- Release of SSC MTS 2019 Tier II call letter: October 2019
- Date of SSC MTS 2019 Tier II Exam: November 17, 2019
How to download SSC MTS Admit card:
Every year Staff Selection Commission will release the Admit card or hall ticket for the Recruitment on its official website. Candidates have to visit the official site to check the result, admit card status and they have to enter such details like application number and password. SSC MTS Admit card for the session of 2019 will be released on the official website after the announcement. Candidates who successfully submit the application on or before the last date can get admit card from the official website. For that following steps will be useful:-
Step 1: Visit the official site of SSC https://ssc.nic.in/
Step 2: Find and click the SSC MTS Admit card 2019 link.
Step 3: Enter the Application number and password and then submit.
Step 4: View the SSC MTS Admit card 2019 details.
Step 5: Kindly take a printout for your reference.
Further Checking on SSC Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to check any discrepancies occurs on the admit card details. In case its arise then candidates can contact the SSC to retrieve such problems in the admit card. Candidates have to get the solution for this problem before the examination in order to avoid rejection. Such details to be verified in the SSC MTS Hall ticket:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination.
Documents to be needed along with SSC Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to carry the SSC MTS Admit card 2019 while they entering to the examination hall. Along with this candidates have to submit such Photo Identification original proof to the invigilator of the examination. Some acceptable photo identification proofs are:
- Voter Id card
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- PAN card
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Extra Activities Certificate
- Registration or Experience Certificate
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer.
Important Instruction for downloading SSC Admit card 2019:
- Candidates can get the Admit card for SSC MTS selection only on the official website of SSC.
- SSC will not issue the hard copy of the admit card to the candidate’s postal address.
- Candidates have to carry admit card along with the identity proof for the examination.
- Photo Identification proof to be submitted will be the original.
- Candidates can’t able to submit the soft copy of admit card in the form of mobile or laptops.
- Admit card will not be accepted in case of blurred photo or sign, discrepancies of the details.
- Candidates can get the notification for the to admit card release for all selection stages.