SSC JE Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the post of Junior Engineer in various fields for Engineering and Diploma candidates. SSC released the detailed eligibility of this post on 1 August 2019. The complete qualification is available in SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment. Candidates who are all waiting for SSC exam this is an excellent opportunity to grab their position. The online application portal opened from 13 August to 12 September 2019. The candidates those who are waiting for the SSC JE admit card it will be released after the online application portal closed.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019:
SSC JE Admit Card 2019 will be released soon. After, the online application window closed candidates can expect for SSC JE admit card. The candidates who apply online before the due date are eligible to download the hall ticket. Candidates download hall ticket using the credentials like registration ID and date of birth. The candidates who got the hall ticket are eligible to attend the examination. The Candidates are requested to bring their hall ticket and valid id proof during the examination. If they fail to carry, they are not permitted for the exam.
Steps for Downloading the SSC JE Admit Card:
After successful submission of the online application form, candidates required to download the hall ticket. SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card will be issued for the successful submission of the application on or before the last date. Candidates can download the Junior Engineer admit card on or before the last date. SSC JE Admit card download steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in)
- Then click on the link SSC JE 2019 Admit Card.
- Then login with registration ID and date of birth.
- Download and print the admit card.
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 details:
SSC JE Admit Card will be available on the official website on or before the last date. After downloading the admit card, applicants should check the details entered is correct or not. In case of wrong information, candidates can request the SSC to change the circumstances. Check the following requirements:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Date of Exam
- Test Centre Details
- Time of Exam
- Exam hall instructions
What can we do if SSC JE Admit Card is not issued?
If candidates do not get the Admit Card of SSC JE post even one week before the exam, then the applicant contacts the concerned of regional/sub-regional Staff Selection Commission by showing the proof of submitting the application form.
Note: Admit Card for Paper I examination is released to the candidates who have applied online. However, paper II examination Admit Card will be issued for the candidates who have shortlisted in the paper I examination.
- Submission of online applications: 13 August to 12 September 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12 September 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 14 September 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 14 September 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan: 16 September 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II): To be notified later
SSC JE Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Paper I, Paper-II examination and document verification. The paper I consist of a computer-based exam and paper II consists of a written exam. The applicants who cleared the paper I and paper II examination eligible for the document verification.
Paper I-Computer Based Examination(Objective Type):
- The objective type questions carry 200 marks.
- The question paper consists of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and
- General Engineering.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer of 0.25 marks.
- The candidates are restricted to bring their Slide-Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Steam Table for the Paper I examination.
Paper II-Written Examination(Conventional Type):
- The written exam carries 300 marks in General Engineering(Civil, Mechanical, Structural & Electrical).
- The duration exam will be 2 hours.
- The candidates are requested to bring their Slide-Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables, and Steam Table for the Paper-II examination only.