SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts examination for 54,953 posts of Constable (General Duty) in various Forces. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constable (GD)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (Extended)|
SSC Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
- Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 18 to 23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000
Relaxations in upper age limit
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SSC Forces wise vacancies: 54,953 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now