SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019: Candidates who are registered for SSC CHSL Examination 2019 will start the preparation for their examination. Those candidates will be able to download the admit card for Tier -1 examination from 19th June 2019. For that, they have to visit the official website with their login credentials. The admit card will be available on the official website till the exam date or last date. Those can check the examination syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme. Candidates can check for SSC CHSL Recruitment for current CHSL exam details.
Selection will be made on the basis of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode, for Tier 2 exam will be conducted in pen paper mode while for tier 3 test will be skill test in the form of type test.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- Tier 1 Exam can consist of 100 questions with a total of 200 marks.
- Duration of the Tier 1 exam will be 60 Minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be both English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||No of Qns||Max.marks||Type|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- Tier 2 is in the form of descriptive type in pen & paper based mode.
- Candidates have to write essay/ letters/ application on any topic.
- Total marks will be 100 marks with a duration of 60 minutes.
- The medium of Examination will be in Hindi or English.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier 2 exam will be 33 percent.
|Essay writing( 200-250 words)||100||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier 3:
Tier 3 will be a skill test or type test for the qualifiers of Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- 35 WPM for English
- 30 WPM for Hindi
Skill Test: 8000 key depressions per hour with a duration of 15 minutes.
SSC CHSL Marking Scheme:
- For every correct response, +2marks will be added.
- For every wrong response, 0.5 marks will be reduced.
- No marks for no answer and multiple answers.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019:
The tier-1 exam consists of 4 sections with a number of objective type questions. Candidates can refer which topics will be asked under Tire-1:
Total of 25 questions will be asked in Bilingual type in the following topics:-
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Number Series
- Semantic Trends, etc.
Around 25 questions will be asked for a total of 50 marks in the following topics:-
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Synonyms/Homonyms Idioms & Phrases
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Cloze Passage
- Spellings/ Detecting Misspelled words.
The section will consist of 25 Bilingual questions for a total of 50 marks in the following topics:-
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Trigonometry and Statistical Charts.
Nearly 25 Bilingual type questions will be asked for 50 marks in the following topics:-
- Economic Scene
- General Policy and scientific research
- Awards and Honour
- Books and author.
- The descriptive test will be conducted in the form of an essay or letter/application.
- Essay writing will be in the filed of Current, Social, Political, Economic or cultural issue.
If you are applied for SSC CHSL Check SSC CHSL Admit Card.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now