SSC CHSL Admit card: Staff Selection Commission declares the date admit card release for those candidates who applied for SSC CHSL 2019 successfully. Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)examination every year for the recruitment of various organization of Government of India. For this year the examination was conducted for the approximate vacancy of 3259 for the posts as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA) or Sorting Assistant (SA). The Selection will be in 3 stages as Tier-1 Computer Based Test on 1-7-2019, Tier-2 Descriptive Test on 29-7-2019 and Tier-3 Typing test and Skill test on 29-9-2019.
The Staff Selection Commission So far announced the date of examination for all 3 stages in the official website. The admit card for the tier-1 stage is released in the 19th June 2019 as well as for tier-2 stage will be released after the stage-1 exam result announcement. Following steps can help you to get the admit card:-
Step 1: Visit the Official site of SSC with your Regional information.
Step 2: Find and Click the SSC CHSL admit card tab.
Step 3: Enter the Registration Number and the Password.
Step 4: View the Hall ticket / Admit card details.
Step 5: Kindly take a Printout of your admit card for future reference.
Discrepancy on SSC CHSL Admit card 2019 :
Candidates who are applied for SSC CHSL Examination 2019 are eagerly waiting for their admit card. While the board release the admit card, Candidates can face the problems like server downtime, mistakes in the admit card, unavailable of admit card, and forgetting the application number and password. For those reason candidates can get help from the SSC in the following ways:-
- RRB Helpline Number: Check the SSC Helpline number on the official website.SSC listed the separate Helpline number for regional categories.
- Mobile Number: The mobile number which will send the notification while registering the application form will help you.
- Email id: You can send the mail as your problem to the mail address which confirms your registration while registering.
- Retrieve Password: To retrieve register number and password, visit the official site in that click retrieve Register number and Password. After that, it asks some details which you enter while registering, once you enter it your application details will be displayed.
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2019:
Staff Selection conducts CHSL examination in several stages as Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 for all those stages it will release the separate SSC CHSL admit card for all those students qualified.T he exam pattern for Those stages are given below:-
- Tier-1 Computer Based Test: The Tier-1 examination will be the objective type and Multiple choice questions. The exact date of the exam will be displayed in the admit card.
|Dates of Examination (Tier-I)||Subject||No of Question/marks||Total Time|
|01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019||I English Language(Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019||II General Intelligence||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019||III Quantitative Aptitude||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
|01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019||IV General Awareness||25/ 50||60 Minutes|
Tier-2 Descriptive Paper:
- Tier-2 will be the descriptive type with 100 marks in Pen and paper Mode of examination. In that candidates have to write an essay of 200-250 words and the Letter writing of 150-200 words.
- The Minimum marks to qualify the Tier-2 examination will be 33 %.
- The examination will be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing test:
- The Regional Office of the Commission will conduct the Skill test or Typing test for those students qualified.
- Skill Test is mandatory for the post of Data entry operator. Candidates who applied for this post have to take this test. The Speed of 8000 words per hour on a computer within the 15 minutes is the qualifying eligibility of this test.
- The Candidate can opt the Typing test either in Hindi or in English. In this Candidates have to attain the typing speed of 35 words per minute for English while for Hindi 30 words per minute.
SSC CHSL Admit card links in Region-wise:
Staff Selection Commission is not yet released the SSC CHSL admit card for the examination 2019. Candidates can stay tuned the official website(https://ssc.nic.in/) for the admit card release. Candidates can check the admit card within the regional information.
|SSC Regional Site /State||Official Website|
|Central Region CR –
Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
|Eastern Region ER-Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, and West Bengal||www.sscer.org|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region KKR Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region
MPR -Chhattisgarh and
|North Eastern Region NER –
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura
|Northern Region NR -Delhi
Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
|North Western Sub-Region NWR -Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Punjab||www.sscnwr.org|
|Southern Region SR- Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Western Region WR – Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat
Salary details for SSC CHSL Post 2019:
The SSC has not yet declared the vacancy details in the various post but declares SSC CHSL 2019 Notification with the salary details for various posting in CHSL. The details are listed below:-
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs. 5200-20200/-.
- For Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA): Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 5200-20200)
- For Data Entry Operator, Grade A: Rs. 5200-20200
Documents to be carried for SSC examination:
Staff Selection Commission prohibits the admission of the candidates without the SSC CHSL admit card. It’s mandatory that without the admit card candidates are not allowed to take the examination. Along with this candidates have to carry the following:
- Any of Photo IDs like Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence.
- Three Recent Passport size Photograph.
Enlisted details on SSC CHSL Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to verify the details on the admit card.in order to avoid discrepancies on the admit card details. In case of discrepancies, candidates will be rejected from the selection process. Further details to be verified by the candidates:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- Things not allowed to the examination