Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SSC CGL 2023: Staff Selection Commission released the notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Expected 7500 vacancies(approx) will available for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examinations. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 3 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process for SSC CGL 2023 Exams are given below.
SSC CGL 2023-Combined Graduate Level Exam:
|Exam Name||SSC-CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Job Roles||Group “B” and Group “C”|
|Salary||Pay Level 4 to 8|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||3 May 2023|
Detailed Eligibility: (as on 01.08.2023)
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Mark Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Minimum one-year research experience in any recognized university or recognized Research Institution; Degree in Law or Human Rights from a recognized university.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01.08.2023
For Group “B”:
Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100):
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400):
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/Departments/ Organizations|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBIC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
- For Assistant Officers/Inspector: 18-30 Years
- For Assistant Section Officer/Assistant/Sub Inspector: 20-30 Years
- For Assistant Enforcement Officer: Up to 30 Years
- For Asst Section Officer/Inspector of Income Tax/Inspector: Not exceeding 30 years
Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400):
|Assistant/Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Sub Inspector/Junior Intelligence Officer||Narcotics Control Bureau(MHA)|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.|
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2023):
- For Sub Inspector: Up to 30 years
- For Junior Statistical Officer: Up to 32 years
- For Assistant/ Statistical Investigator/ Assistant/ Superintendent/ Divisional Accountant: Not exceeding 30 years
For Group “C”:
Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300):
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Accountant||Control General of Accounts|
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
Age Limit: 18-27 years for all above post
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100):
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Department of Post,Ministry of Communication|
Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
|Central Govt. Offices/
Ministries other than
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of
|Dte. Gen Border Road
Age Limit: 18-27 years for all above post
SSC CGL 2023 – Selection Process:
SSC CGL selection process will be on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III Exams and Tier-IV. Tier-I & Tier-II are computer-based exams and Tier-III are Descriptive Method. The detailed process is given below.
Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
This Exam consists of 100 questions for 200 Marks. The total time duration is 60 minutes.
|General Intelligence Reasoning (25 Q)||50|
|General Awareness (25 Q)||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (25 Q)||50|
|English Comprehension (25 Q)||50|
Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
This examination conducted for 120 minutes
|Paper-I Quantitative Abilities(100 Q)||200|
|Paper-II English Language & Comprehension(200 Q)||200|
|Paper-III Statistics (100 Q)||200|
|Paper-IV General Studies(Finance and Economics) (100 Q)||200|
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
This examination is conducted for 60 minutes.
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/ Precis/ Letter/ Applications etc.)||100|
Tier-IV (Skill Test):
In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Note: No application fees for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC CGL 2023 Combined Graduate Level Examination?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online from 3 April 2023 to 3 May 2023.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2023:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 03-04-2023 to 03-05-2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 03-05-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-05-2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 04-05-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 05-05-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 07-05-2023 to 08-05-2023 (23:00)
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): July,2023
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later