SSC CGL 2017: Staff Selection Commission released notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017.The various detailed eligibility and application process for SSC CGL 2017 Exams are given in below.
SSC CGL 2017-Combined Graduate Level Exam:
|Exam Name||SSC-CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Job Roles||Various posts in Central Govt(Assistant,Officers,Inspector,SI,Auditor,Tax Assistant)|
|Salary||Rs 5,200-20,200/Month & Rs 9,300-34,800/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 June 2017|
Detailed Eligibility:(As on 1 August 2017)
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Mark Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017
Under Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/Month
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat ,Intelligence Bureau,Ministry of Railway,Ministry of External Affairs,AFHQ,Others|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||All Ministries/Dept|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise,Preventive Officer,Examiner)||CBEC|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Dept of Revenue|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Divisional Accountant||Officers under CAG|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.|
- For Assistant Officers/Divisional Accountant/Sub Inspector/-18-30 Years
- Junior Statistical Officer-up to 32 years
- For Assistant, Inspector-18-27 years
Under Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/Month
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG,CGDA,Others|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart,Others|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
Age Limit: For all posts 18-27 years
SSC CGL 2017-Selection Process:
SSC CGL Selection process consists of Tier I,II,III,IV Examinations.The Tier-I & Tier-II are computer based and Tier-III are Descriptive Methos.The detailed process are given in below.
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
This Exam consists of 100 questions for 200 Marks.The total time duration is 60 minutes.
|General Intelligence Reasoning(25 Q)||50|
|General Awareness(25 Q)||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude(25 Q)||50|
|English Comprehension(25 Q)||50|
Tier -II — Computer Based Examination
This examination conducted for 120 minutes
|Quantitative Abilities(100 Q)||200|
|English Language & Comprehension(200 Q)||200|
|Statistics (100 Q)||200|
|General Studies(Finance and Economics) (100 Q)||200|
Tier -III — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
This examination is conducted for 60 minutes.
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/Precie/Letter/Appli cations etc.)||100|
Tier-IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/
Application Fees: Rs. 100 (Women/SC/ST/PWD, excemptedEx-Servicexemptedfrom application Fees)
How to apply SSC CGL 2017 Combined Graduate Level Examination?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 19 June 2017.
For More Details: Click here
Last Date Extended Notice: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2017:
- Starting Date of online application:16 May 2017
- Closing Date of online examination::19 June 2017
- Tier-I Computer Based Exam date: 01 August 2017-20 August 2017
- Tier-II Computer Based Exam date: 10 November 2017 & 11 November 2017
- Tier-III Descriptive Exam date:21 January 2018
- Tier-IV Skill Test date: Feb 2018