SSB Recruitment 2023 – Sashastra Seema Bal, invited online applications from the citizens of India, Nepal, and Bhutan candidates to fill up 13 vacancies of Assistant Commandant posts in various disciplines. Candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply for this vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
SSB Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Commandant:
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||01 October 2023|
SSB Recruitment 2023 – Detailed Eligibility:
- Essential: Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Communication Engineering or Electronics from a recognized University or Institute or Associate Member of the Institution of Electronics and ‘Telecommunication Engineer or Associate member of the Institution of Engineers or equivalent or MSc. in Electronics or Telecommunication or Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University or All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.
- Desirable: Possession of NCC- ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate
Age Limit( As on 01 October 2023): 35 Years
- Relaxation upto 5 years for Govt. servant, in accordance with the orders issued by central Govt. from time to time
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- Civilian Central Government Servant in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation, However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years. – 5 years
- A candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Union 5 Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh during the period from 1 January 1980 to 31% December 1980, – 5 Years
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – 5 Years
Total Vacancies: 13 Posts
- UR: 06 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- Assistant Commandant: Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/- month
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written examination/Interview.
- The detailed selection process will be explained on the advertisement ( check Advertisement).
- Assistant Commandant(Veterinary): Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Payment Mode: The application fees should be paid through credit/debit card/net banking.
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online latest by 01 October 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.