SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 – State Selection Board, Odisha announced 30 posts of Junior Assistant for the Berhampur University. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Brahmapur (Odisha)|
|Last Date||25 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognised institution.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): 21 to 32 years.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste (S.C.), Scheduled Tribe (S.T.), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, ExServicemen.
- 10 years for the PWD candidates.
SSB Odisha Recruitment – JA Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on Written Test and a Computer Skill Test.
- The questions will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) which are to be answered in OMR sheets.
- The duration of the Examination is 3 Hrs for 160 Marks.
- The candidates shall be called for the Skill Test on the basis of Total Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Tests.
Scheme of Examination:
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||40|
|Computer Skill Test||40|
- For Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and PwDs: Rs. 400/-
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through payment gateway of State Bank of India using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Examination Centre: Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur and all the
District headquarters of Gajapati, Kandhamal, Rayagada, Koraput, Malkanagiri & Nabrangpur.
How to apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by
25 October 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online application: 26/09/2018
- Last/Closing date for Online application: 25/10/2018