Srikakulam DCCB Recruitment 2019 for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerk. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Srikakulam DCCB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Staff Assistants/Clerk|
|Last Date||8 July 2019|
- Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
For Candidates in service of PACS affiliated to Srikakulam DCC Bank:
- Candidates in service of PACS should possess Intermediate plus JDC or any Graduation from a recognized university as on 31.03.2019.
- The Upper age limit is 53 years.
Age Limit(As On 31 March 2019): Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- BC: 3 years
- Physically challenged/handicapped–General: 10 years
- Physically challenged/handicapped SC/ ST: 15 years
- Physically challenged/handicapped-BC: 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-serviceman belonging to SC/ST) subject to the maximum age of 50 years.
For Direct Recruitment:
- SC / ST / PC / EXS (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.350/-
- OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.600/-
For In-Service Candidates of PACS:
- SC / ST / PC / EXS (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.250/-
- OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges): Rs.500/-
The candidates local to the Srikakulam District (candidates having domicile of the Srikakulam district) are eligible to apply for the posts.
The selection process is based on the Online test and Interview.
Exam question contents would be as:
|1||Test of Language||30||30||English||Composite time of 60 minutes|
|2||Test of Reasoning||35||35|
Note: The above fee is excluding of GST @18%
How to Apply for Srikakulam DCCB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 8 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application: 17.06.2019
- Closing date for Online Registration of application: 08.07.2019
- Tentative date of online test August 2019