SPSC Recruitment 2019 – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) announced job notifications for the post of 15 Programmer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Salary||Pay Level – 12|
|Last Date||17 July 2019|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor of Engineering in (Computer or Information Technology or Electronic or Electronic & Communication) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Full-time course in Master of Computer Application (MCA) or full-time course in MSC(IT) Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim
Age limit (As on 31/05/2019): Between 18 to 40 years.
SPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Viva-voce/Interview.
Application fee: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Note: PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees
How to apply SPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online official portal latest by 17 July 2019.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now