SPSC Recruitment 2019 – Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC) announced notifications for 20 Multi-Purpose Health Workers(MPHW). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Multi-Purpose Health Worker|
|Salary||Pay Level – 10|
|Last Date||20 April 2019|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Class X passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) Training with minimum period of 18 (eighteen) months from any recognized institute.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim
Age limit (As on 28/02/2019): 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per Govt. norms)
SPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on the Written Examination & Viva-voce/Interview.
- The examination consists of 2 papers.
- Mode of Examination patter shall be objective Multiple Choice Questions for both Paper-I (General English & General Knowledge), Paper-II (Main Subject Paper).
Scheme of Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now