Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SPSC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Tutor/Clinical Instructor. There are 06 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About SPSC: Sikkim Public Service Commission, commonly known as SPSC is a state autonomous body commissioned and established by the Government of Sikkim. At the helm of Article 320 of the Constitution of India, it conducts Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations for various civil services and departmental posts under the jurisdiction of Sikkim state. The commission is amended to function as per the constitution of India and the Union Public Service Commission which provides it the state public service commission amendments.
SPSC Recruitment 2023 for Tutor/Clinical Instructor:
|Job Role||Tutor/Clinical Instructor|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 15|
|Last Date||17 April 2023|
- Degree in M.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University with 03 years of experience in relevant work.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Age Limit ( As on 28 March 2023): Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years.
Salary: Pay Level 15
No.of.Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Unreserved (UR): 01 Post
- Bhutia – Lepcha (BL): 01 Post
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (OBC-CL): 01 Post
- Other Backward Classes – State List (OBC- SL): 01 Post
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 01 Post
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 01 Post
Selection Process of SPSC Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes an Examination/Viva Voce.
Scheme of Examination:
- The exam will consist of 2 Papers.
- Paper – I: General English & General Knowledge ( 100 MCQ with the duration of 2 hours )
- Paper – II: 300 MCQ & Conventional with a duration of 3 hours.
- Viva Voce/Personality: 50 Marks
Application Fees: Rs 500/-
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website latest by 17 April 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 17 April 2023
- The date on which Rejection List would be uploaded: 28 April 2023
- Dates for submission of grievances against rejection: 29 April 2023 – 10 May 2023
SPSC Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at SPSC Recruitment?
At present SPSC has vacancies for Tutor/Clinical Instructor - 06 Posts.
Who can apply for SPSC Vacancies?
Candidates who completed their M.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply.
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.spscskm.gov.in) website before the last date.