Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Managers (Athlete Relations). There are 12 vacancies available for the above-mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of any degree are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 for Managers (Athlete Relations):
|Job Role||Managers (Athlete Relations)|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 – 60,000/-|
|Last Date||28 April 2023|
Managers (Athlete Relations):
- Graduate in any discipline with a certificate/ Diploma course in Sports Management (Certificate/Diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a recognized institute.
- Desired Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management.
- Desired Experience: Candidates who have participated at State/National/International level in Olympic Sports Disciplines.
Age Limit ( As on 28 April 2023): 32 years
Salary: Rs. 45,000 – 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 12 Posts
- The selection process includes Interview.
- The final selection will be based on the interview of candidates by a committee.
- The interview will be for 100 marks
- A panel of final shortlisted candidates in the ratio 1:2 will be formed on the basis of merit which shall be valid for a period of 1 year from its notification.
- Merely qualifying for the interview does not confirm the final selection.
- Candidates must produce all the original documents at the time of physical joining for verification else candidature may be canceled.
- Only those candidates who score more than 70% marks in the interview will be considered for empanelment.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and assessed as follows:
Categories for Evaluation:
- Knowledge of Performance Parameters of Athletes: 20 marks
- Experience in relevant fields and knowledge of relevant athletes: 20 marks
- Understanding of Results and competition formats: 20 marks
- Knowledge of Office and research tools: 20 marks
- Communication and analytical skills: 20 marks
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 28 April 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The appointment will be purely on a contract basis and does not confer any right to claim permanent employment in SAI.
- The vacancies may vary based on the requirements of SAI.
- Please visit your email account regularly for further updates.
- Tenure: The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of two years extendable up to 05 Years i.e. 2+1+1+1 years subject to satisfactory performance at TOPS, SAI.
- The performance of the selected candidates would be reviewed annually or as per the requirements.