Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professionals in various disciplines.There are totally 07 Posts available in above mentioned jobs.Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MBBS/CA/ICWA/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs.The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode in their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Experience||Minimum 01 year|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 70,000/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Aurangabad|
|Last Date||18 January 2023|
Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager):
- Graduate in any discipline with Certificate /Diploma course in sports management (Certificate/Diploma a duration must be more than 6 months) from a reputed institute.
- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- 02 Years (In relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in any Sports Disciplines.
Young Professional (Project & Admin / General) :
- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years) specialization in Sports Management from a recognized University.
- 01 Year (In relevant field as mentioned in JD).
- Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous/ PSU as per JD.
Age Limit : 32 years
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable to the candidates belonging to OBC, SC & ST as per DoPT norms.
Salary : Rs. 50,000 – 70,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager): 04 Posts
- Young Professional (General): 02 Posts
- Young Professional (Project & Admin): 01 Posts
Selection Process of Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process may include the Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisting with the criteria which is based on their weightage of marks obtained in their academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for the Interview process.
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online in their official website latest by 18 January 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 02 years further extendable up to 05 Years i.e. 2+1+1+1 years subject to satisfactory performance review by respective Controlling Officer.
- The call letters for interview shall be communicated electronically in the valid and functional email id provided by the candidate in the application form.
- Applications are invited only from Indian citizens who fulfill eligibility criteria of essential educational qualification and essential work experience.
Attachment of Documents: Candidates must upload the following documents in the below mentioned order. Self-attested documents in PDF format are to be uploaded.The order of documents is as follows:
- Candidate details
- Document for DOB
- Online application printout.
- Mark sheet of post-graduate degree.
- Degree certificate of post-graduation course
- Mark sheet of graduation degree.
- Degree certificate of graduation course.
- Work experience if any.
- Documents supporting sports achievement if any.
- Candidate applying in OBC category must produce OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now