Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the High-Performance Analyst post in various disciplines. There are 64 vacancies available for the above-mentioned post. B.Sc/M.Sc/PhD qualifications can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 for High-Performance Analyst :
|Job Role||High-Performance Analyst|
|Total Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||05 October 2023|
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- Strength & Conditioning Expert: Bachelor’s degree of Sports & Exercise Science /Sports Science/ Sports Coaching & Exercise Science / Physical education/ Diploma in sports coaching /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution with S&C certification/specialization
- Physiologists: Bachelors’ degree in Medical/ Human/ Sports and Exercise Physiology/ Life Science/ Biological Sciences/ or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- Psychologists: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- Biomechanics: Bachelor’s Degree with Biomechanics as specialization or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Nutritionists: Bachelors’ Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics/Food Science & Nutrition /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- Biochemists: Bachelors’ Degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry with Biochemistry /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution
- 3 years of experience in relevant field OR
- 3 years of experience with a Master in a relevant field OR
- Ph. D in relevant field
- Master’s or higher Degree in relevant field from any recognized University/Institution.
- 1 year experience in the field of sports science/ medicine.
- A bachelor’s degree means a minimum of 3 years undergraduate academic degree or equivalent from any recognized university / Institution after passing 10+2 from a recognized Education Board.
- A master’s degree means 2 years post graduate academic degree from any recognized university/Institution after passing a minimum of 3 years of bachelor’s degree.
- Ph. D means 3 three-year research degree from any recognized university/ Institution after passing a 2-year master’s degree.
Age Limit ( As on 05 October 2023): 45 years
- 2-year age relaxation is granted for current SAI employees in the above-advertised posts.
- Relaxation of age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman shall be as per DoPT OM No 15012/2/2010-Estt9D0 dated 27.3.2012.
Salary: Rs. 1,05,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 64 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 12 Posts
- Strength & Conditioning Expert: 28 Posts
- Physiologists: 08 Posts
- Psychologists: 04 Posts
- Biomechanics: 10 Posts
- Nutritionists& Biochemists: 01 Post
- Criteria for shortlisting of candidates who fulfil the essential qualification for interview
- Additional Qualification:
- PhD in relevant field/Sports field marks- 10 Marks
- Post Graduate Degree in relevant field- 5 marks
- Work experience over and above essential work experience marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience in the relevant field up to a maximum of 10 marks.
- Work experience in sports establishment: An additional 2 marks will be awarded for every completed 1 year of work experience in the relevant field at a State / National level sports organization (Govt. or Private) upto a maximum of 10 marks.
- The final selection will be done based on an interview of candidates by a committee.
- The interview will be for 100 marks and candidates will be assessed as follows:
- Domain Expertise 30 marks
- Practical Knowledge Assessment 30 marks
- Aptitude for working in a sports organization/High-performance ecosystem 10 marks
- Knowledge related to recent advancements/ Research Paper/ Publications 10 marks
- Soft skills 10 marks
- Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines 10 marks
- Merit List: A merit list for the interview will be prepared based on the above criteria, and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in a ratio of 1:5.
- Minimum qualifying marks:
- UR: 50 marks
- OBC: 40 marks
- EWS/SC/ST: 40 marks
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online latest by 20 August 2023, 5.00 pm
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening Date for submission of online application – 14.09.2023
- Closing date for submission of online application- up to – 05.10.2023