Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professional (Human Resources). There are 02 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About SPMCIL – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security papers, stationery, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, and Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver, etc. SPMCIL’s vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins, and security products through process excellence and innovation.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals (Human Resources):
|Job Role||Young Professional (Human Resources)|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||16 June 2023|
Young Professional (Human Resources):
- 1st Class 2 (two) years MBA in Human Resources. OR
- 1st Class 2 (two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources.
Experience: One-year relevant work experience.
Age Limit ( As on 16 June 2023 ): 35 years
Salary: Rs 50,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- The selection process is based on merit and includes a Written Test/Interview.
- After receipt of applications and scrutiny, the candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for the screening process based on merit i.e. qualification and experience profile.
- This screening will be subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria based on the documents (educational / experience etc.) produced at the time of screening.
- The screening process may consist of interviews.
- However, the management reserves the right to conduct written tests also.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 16 June 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- The tenure of Young Professional (Human Resources) will be 3 years, however, based on the performance it can be terminated or further extended.
- The engagement is of a temporary (non-official) nature and can be canceled at any time without assigning any reason.