SPMCIL Recruitment 2023: SPMCIL Recruitment has announced notification for the Advocates post. Candidates with LLB/LLM qualifications are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post. Candidates can visit https www spmcil com. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for various Law Posts at RSPCB Recruitment and Karnataka Bank Recruitment.
SPMCIL: Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in 2006, and the government of India owns the company. SPMCIL manufactures and produces Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security papers, stationery, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, and Travel Documents viz—passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold and silver, etc. SPMCIL’s vision is to become a leader in manufacturing currency, coins, and security products through process excellence and innovation. For more details visit https www spmcil com.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 for Advocates:
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13 December 2023|
- Degree in Law from a UGC-recognized University.
- Duly enrolled with the concerned Bar Council.
Experience of practice:
- For conducting cases in the High Court: 12 years of experience in the respective field for which applied, i.e. Civil, Labour, Service or Tax matters in the High Court.
- For conducting cases in CAT: 10 years of experience in Service matters as a practising Advocate in the Central Administrative Tribunal.
- For conducting cases in District courts and other courts/tribunals: 07 years of experience in the respective field for which applied, i.e. Civil, Labour, Service or Tax matters as a practising Advocate in District Court, including other Courts and Tribunals.
- LLM from a UGC-recognized University.
- Diploma/Certificate Course (s) in Labour Laws.
Duration: The empanelment will be valid for two years from the date, which may be extended further for one year (if required).
The selection process includes Interviews.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application form via speed post/registered post addressed below on or before 13 December 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Deputy General Manager (Legal),
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.,
Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110001