SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 for the post of Supervisors in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2017:
|Salary||Rs 12300- 25400/Month|
|Last Date||25 July 2017|
Supervisor Maintenance (Mechanical) at S-1 level
- 1st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Recognised University/ Board/Equivalent in the related area.
- Desirable: B.Tech/B.E.from any Recognised University/ Board/Equivalent in the related area.
Supervisor (Electrical) at S-1 level
- 1st Class Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation) from recognized University Board/ Institution or Equivalent in related area.
- Desirable: B.Tech/B.E. from any Recognised University/Board/Equivalent in the related area
Supervisor (Resource Management at A-1 Level
- 1st class Degree in B.Com / Diploma in Taxation Law / Bachelor in Business Administration/ 1st class graduate with diploma in HR related area (from a recognized University/ Board/ Equivalent in the related area). Desirable: MBA from any Recognised University/Board/ Equivalent in the related area.
Age Limit(As on 31.05.2017): Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30
SPMCIL Recruitment election Procedure:
The SPMCIL supervisors Recruitment selection procedure based on Online written examination.The written examination conducted for 240 marks.There will be no negative marking for Online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
|Section||Number of question||Marks|
|Professional knowledge (common for|
Electronics & Civil Eng. etc.)- Basic
Mathematics, Basic Physics and Basic
Chemistry common subjects of first
year Diploma course)
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
- New Delhi-NCR
Application Fees: RS.400/-for all applicants and each post. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees)
How to apply SPMCIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 July 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here