Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) recruitment notification for the post of Young Professional. There are a total of 03 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/ Post graduate Diploma can apply for this job. The selection will be based on the written test/ interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 7 May 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SPMCIL Recruitment are given below.
About SPMCIL – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security Paper, Stationary, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver etc. SPMCIL vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins and security products through process excellence and innovation.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022:
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Qualification||MBA/ Post graduate Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/ month|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kolkata|
|Application Last Date||7 May 2022|
- 1st Class 2 (two) years MBA in Marketing OR
- 1st Class 2 (two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Experience : One year relevant work experience
Age Limit (as on 07.05.2022) :
- The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Young Professional should be 35 years
- Young Professional – 3 posts
- The salary for the post of Young Professional is Rs. 50,000/ month
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- After receipt of applications and scrutiny, the candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for the screening process based on the merit i.e. qualification and experience profile.
- This screening will be subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria based on the documents (educational / experience etc.) produced at the time of screening. The screening process may consist of interview.
- However, the management reserves the right to conduct written test also.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of SPMCIL given below on or before 7 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Link activates from 08.04.2022).
- Opening of website link for applying online application : 08.04.2022 (10.00 am onwards)
- Closing date for applying online : 07.05.2022 (up to 5.00 pm)
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor / Jr. Office Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Supervisor / Jr. Office Assistant|
|Qualification||B. Tech/B.E/ BSc/Master Degree/Graduate/Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.8,350 – 1,00,000/-|
|Application Last Date||10 April 2021|
Supervisor (Printing) :
- 1st class full time Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time B. Tech/B.E/ BSc(Engineering) in Printing Technology from recognized Institution/University.
Supervisor (Technical Control) :
- 1st class full time Diploma in Printing/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time B.Tech /B.E /BSc(Engineering)in Printing/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University.
- 1st class full time Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time BSc(Engineering)in Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with English/Hindi Subject at Graduation Level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post- graduate in English & vice-versa) And One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa.
Jr. Office Assistant (Hindi):
- Graduate with at least 55% marks from recognized Institution/ University and computer knowledge with typing speed in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Age Limit :
- Supervisor – 18 to 30 years
- Jr. Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years
- Supervisor (Printing) – 05 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Control) – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (IT) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (OL) – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Supervisor – Rs.26,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.8,350-20,470/-
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 10 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 15 March 2021).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now