SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Job notification for the post of Hindi Translator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Hindi Translator|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||10 September 2018|
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa). AND
- One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language.
- Proficiency in working on Computers in Hindi language.
Age Limit (As on 10.09.2018): Below 30 years (No Relaxations in upper age limit)
SPMCIL Hindi Translator – Selection Procedure:
- The process of Interview has been dispensed with and merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of performance in written test.
- The written test comprises of two (02) papers for duration of two (02) hours
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Hindi To English (Translation)||25|
|English to Hindi (Translation)||25|
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Physically challenged category)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi.
How to apply SPMCIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd.,
16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001