SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) recruitment notification for the post of Supervisor / Jr. Office Assistant in different positions. There is 12 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of B.Tech./B.E./B.sc./Master Degree/Graduate/Diploma can apply for this job. The selection will be based on the written test/interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through the given postal address on or before 10 April 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SPMCIL Recruitment are given below.
About SPMCIL – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security Paper, Stationary, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver etc. SPMCIL vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins and security products through process excellence and innovation.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021:
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor / Jr. Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Supervisor / Jr. Office Assistant|
|Qualification||B. Tech/B.E/ BSc/Master Degree/Graduate/Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.8,350 – 1,00,000/-|
|Application Last Date||10 April 2021|
Supervisor (Printing) :
- 1st class full time Diploma in Printing Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time B. Tech/B.E/ BSc(Engineering) in Printing Technology from recognized Institution/University.
Supervisor (Technical Control) :
- 1st class full time Diploma in Printing/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time B.Tech /B.E /BSc(Engineering)in Printing/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University.
- 1st class full time Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized Institution/University. OR 1st class full time BSc(Engineering)in Computer/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/University.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with English/Hindi Subject at Graduation Level (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is post- graduate in English & vice-versa) And One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa.
Jr. Office Assistant (Hindi):
- Graduate with at least 55% marks from recognized Institution/ University and computer knowledge with typing speed in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
Age Limit :
- Supervisor – 18 to 30 years
- Jr. Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years
- Supervisor (Printing) – 05 Posts
- Supervisor (Technical Control) – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (IT) – 02 Posts
- Supervisor (OL) – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Supervisor – Rs.26,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.8,350-20,470/-
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 10 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 15 March 2021).
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 November 2020|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
Assistant Manager (Materials)
- 1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/Electronics/Printing Technology. And Two years Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma/MBA in the area of Material Management/Stores Management/Purchase/Operations Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.
Assistant Manager (Research & Development)
- 1st class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper OR 1st class full time M.Sc. in Chemistry
Assistant Manager (HR)
- 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1st class two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR Elective claiming to be equivalent to MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute. Desirable: z LL.B z Industry knowledge.
Assistant Manager (Legal)
- 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute. Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University
Age limit(as on 18.11.2020): 30 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for UR PWD candidates
- 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates
- 13 years for PWD OBC candidates
Category Wise Post:
- Assistant Manager (Materials)-7 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Research & Development)-4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR)-3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal)-2 Posts s
SPMCIL Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection is based on the online written test & interview.The selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4.The exact date, session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter
|Name of the Test||No. of Qn||No. of Marks||Type|
|Professional Knowledge||60||90||Hindi & English
- Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
- Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories)
Mode Of Payment: Demand Draft for drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed.
How to Apply SPMCIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online from 19 October 2020 to 18 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Online Application Form: Click here
- Opening of website link for applying online application: 19.10.2020
- Closing date for applying online: 18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M)
- Payment of fees in online mode: 19.10.2020 to 18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M.)
- Online Examination: The date will be informed on the website
- Link for download of admit cards: Around 10 -15 days before the from the website examination
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now