SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Job notification for the post of Young Professional in the area of Technical, IT, Finance & Legal.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||8 January 2018|
Young Professional (YP – Paper): 1st class B.Tech in Pulp and Paper Technology
Young Professional (YP – Print): 1st class B.Tech in Printing Technology
Young Professional (YP – IT): 1st class MCA/B.Tech (Computer Engineering)
Young Professional (YP – Finance): CA Inter / ICWA Inter / 1st class M.Com
Young Professional (YP – Legal): 1st class LLB
Note: First class in Educational qualification means 1st class awarded by the University/ Institute irrespective of percentage of marks.
Post wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- Young Professional (YP – Paper) – 1 Post
- Young Professional (YP – Print) – 1 Post
- Young Professional (YP – IT) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional (YP – Finance) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional (YP – Legal) – 2 Posts
Age Limit(As on 8.1.2018): Below 35 years.
Tenure of Engagement: The tenure of a YP will be 3 years, which can be further extended.
SPMCIL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- After receipt of applications and scrutiny, the candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for the screening process based on the merit i.e. qualification and experience profile.
- This screening will be subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria based on the documents (educational / experience etc.) produced at the time of screening.
- The screening process may consist of Interview.
How to apply SPMCIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Note: After submitting the details in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, do not press back or refresh button. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online Application Form facilitated in the Application Form page.