Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SPM Narmadapuram Recruitment 2023 announced Welfare Officer/Supervisor/Junior Hindi Translator in various disciplines. Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) invites online applications from eligible and willing candidates for filling 3 vacancies for these positions. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.A/Diploma can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
SPM Narmadapuram Recruitment 2023 for Welfare Officer/Supervisor:
|Job Role||WelfareOfficer/Supervisor(environment) /Junior Hindi Translator|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Last date to apply||10 April 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Welfare Officer(Level: A-2):
- Candidates should possess a full-time degree from a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf.
- Candidate should obtain a full-time Degree or full-time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government on this behalf; and
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
Supervisor (Environment)Level: P-1:
- Candidates should possess 1st Class full-time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator(Level: A-1):
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) And One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or any other modern Indian language. Proficiency in working on computers in the Hindi language
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2023): 18 to 30 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated who are not re-married – 10 years (UR); 10 years (OBC) 15 years (SC & ST)
- PwBD UR/EWS – 10 years; PwBD OBC-NCL – 13 years; PwBD SC/ST – 15 years
- Departmental Candidates – No age bar for the in-service SPMCIL employees who fulfill the essential qualification and experience provided they have at least (03) three years of service remaining as on the date of the advertisement.
- Welfare Officer: Rs.29,740- 1,03,000/month
- Supervisor (Environment)/Junior Hindi Translator: Rs.27,600- 95,910/month.
No.of.vacancies: 3 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 1 Post
- Supervisor(Environment): 1 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 Post
Selection Process for SPM Narmadapuram Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes an online examination. The online test will be in Hindi & English language except for the English language section which will be available only in English. The selection will be on a merit basis. There is no Negative Marking.
- The exact date, session, venue, and reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter. The final merit list will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the online written examination only. The online examination which will be of objective type consists as follows:-
|Sr. No||Test Name||No.of.Qs.||Max.Marks||Time/Duration|
|1||Professional Knowledge||50||100||40 Mins|
|2||Logical Reasoning||25||25||20 Mins|
|3||General Awareness||25||25||20 Mins|
|4||English Language||25||25||20 Mins|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||20 Mins|
- The minimum qualifying(cut-off marks) will be considered on the order of merits for Gen/EWS – 55%; OBC – 50%; SC/ST – 45%.
- The online examination will be conducted in Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Jaipur, Chennai, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Nashik, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi/NCR, Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi & Patna only. Candidates should select only one center.
- UR, EWS & OBC – Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.200/- (Intimation charges)
Payment Mode: Online only
How to apply for SPM Narmadapuram Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 11 March 2023 to 10 April 2023. Candidates can apply for any one post only.
For More details: Click here
To apply: Click here
- Opening date of website link for online registration and payment of fees in online mode – 11 March 2023.
- Closing date of online registration and payment of fees – 10 April 2023.
- Tentative date of the written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers – May/June 2023