Spice Jet Limited walk-in drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Trainee – Engineering (GET Batch) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and SpiceJet Walk-in Drive venue details will be given below.
SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2023 details:
|Job Role||Trainee – Engineering(GET Batch)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue date||02 August 2023|
Pre-Requisite Qualification for GET Training Programm: B. Tech or B.E, Degree from an AICTE approve institute in the discipline of Aeronautical Engineering or Aero- Space Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronic and Tele-communication Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A high energy level and able to handle stress.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; and willing to work add odd time
The objective of GET Program:
- We are inviting the application of prospective Graduate Engineers of Specific disciplines for its Graduates Engineering Training Program.
- The selected candidate shall undergo a comprehensively structured work-based training program; through which SpiceJet intends to coach the candidates through the skills and competency that are required to be successful in Aviation Industry.
- The apprenticeship training course in the field of Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering in designed to give transferable skill to the apprentices by enhancement of knowledge and reasonable competency to work on its Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO).
Duration of Graduate Engineering Trainee:
- The total duration of training program would be 06 months.
- Initial 03 months is Theoretical Training and subsequent 03 months would be On – The Job Training.
Bond: You need to sign a bond of Rs 2 lac for 2 yrs. After six months we will issue the regularization of employment for GET Batch Trainees (on their performance base) in order to designate their designation as Assistant Engineer.
How to Apply for SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive along with the required documents at the following venue on 02 August 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Date: 02 August 2023 Time: 10 AM to 11 PM
SpiceJet Technic Private Limited,
Bldg No: 363,
Udyog Vihar Phase II,
Gurgaon – 122016.
Things to Carry:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume
- 10th and 12th Certificate/Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets (All semesters/All year)
- Valid ID Proof (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, and Passport)
- Offer Letter/Appointment Letter/Promotion Letter/Resignation Acceptance/Experience Letter (for experienced candidates)
- Last 3 months salary slips (for experienced candidates)
- AVSEC or Screener certificate (for experienced candidates)