Spice Jet Limited walk-in drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Security Executive/ Customer Service Executive (Ground Staff) for Any degree graduates (except B.E/ B.Tech, CPL Holder/ AME) at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and SpiceJet Walk-in Drive venue details will be given below.
SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Trainee Security Executive/ Customer Service Executive (Ground Staff)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue date||9 October 2019|
- Education: Any Degree (except B.E/ B.Tech, CPL Holder/ AME)
- Experience: 0-3 years (Freshers can also apply)
- Age Limit: 18 to 27
- Candidates having valid AVSEC / Screeners shall be preferred first.
- Dress Code: Formals (Candidates wearing casuals will not be entertained)
- Graduates Or Final Year/6th Semester Result Awaited Candidates can only apply.
- B.E/ B.Tech, CPL Holder/AME Qualified candidates will not be entertained.
- Fluency in English is an essential criterion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
- Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment which requires working in shifts, including night shift.
For Trainee Security Executive/Security Executive:
- To perform all security-related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
- Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.
For Customer Service Executive/Senior Customer Service Executive:
- Passenger Handling.
- This job involves extensive communication with customers/passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing and handling customer, complaint handling, screening, frisking and overall safety and security of passengers.
How to Apply for SpiceJet Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 9 October 2019.
Date: 9 October 2019 Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
NK Grand Park Hotel,
8/100-C, Shandy Road,
- Updated Resume
- 10th and 12th Certificate/Mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets (All semesters/All year)
- Valid ID Proof (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, and Passport)
- Offer Letter/Appointment Letter/Promotion Letter/Experience Letter (for experienced candidates)
- Last 3 months salary slips (for experienced candidates)
- Load and Trim/AVSEC/Screener Licenses (for experienced candidates)