South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 – South Western Railway Recruitment has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Associate/Junior Technical Associate. There are 35 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 17 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The South Western Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India, headquartered at Hubballi in Karnataka State. SWR was created from carving out the routes from Southern Railways and South Central Railways in 2003. It is headquartered at Hubballi and comprises three divisions namely Hubballi, Mysuru, and Bengaluru. The fourth division at Kalaburagi will come up shortly and preparations of work has already begun. The zone came into existence on 1 April 2003.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 for STA/JTA:
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 37,000/-|
|Last Date||17 August 2023|
- Four years of Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Civil Engineering OR
- A combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized university /institute
Signal & Telecommunication
- Four years of Bachelor’s Degree in (a) Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering or M.Sc Electronics or
- A combination of any sub-stream of basic stream of Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology /Communication Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical / Electronics /Information Technology / Communication Engineering or
- A combination of any substream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology /Communication Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical / Electronics Engineering or
- A combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/Electrical / Electronics / Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
Age Limit(as on 17 August 2023):
- STA: 20 -34 Years
- JTA: 18-32 Years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC – candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Post Wise Vacancies: 35 Posts
- Civil (Works)
- STA: 24 Posts
- Signal & Telecommunication
- STA: 03 Posts
- JTA: 04 Posts
- Electrical Department:
- STA: 04 Posts
- STA: Rs. 32,000 -37,000/-
- JTA: Rs.25,000-30,000/-
- STA: Candidate will be shortlisted and called for screening and verification of original documents on the basis of ‘GATE score’ obtained in any one of the GATE examinations conducted in the preceding 05 years (i.e. between the year 2019 and 2023) in the ratio 1:1 to the number of vacancies in Senior Technical Associates category.
- JTA: The candidate will be shortlisted and called for screening and verification of original documents based on the “percentage marks” obtained in the three-year diploma course in the ratio 1:1 to the number of vacancies in the Junior Technical Associate category
- In case where candidates with Graduation Degree in Engineering or other educational qualification prescribed for the post of STA apply for the post of JTA, then the percentage marks obtained by them in such educational qualification will be considered and be treated at par with candidates with educational qualification prescribed for JTA without giving any preference / special treatment
- The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification in the case of
- General Candidates : 60%
- OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates : 55%
- SC/ST Candidates : 50%
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 17 August 2023
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.