South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – SWR announced notification for 21 Group C posts against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group C posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||9 October 2018|
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions.
- Matriculation plus Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Sports Qualification: Check in given notifications.
Note: If persons appointed as Clerk-cum-Typist – Typing Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2019): 18 to 25 years ( i.e. must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1994 and not later than 01st January 2001.)
Relaxations in Upper Age limit: No age relaxation is permissible.
Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Athletics – 6 Posts
- Basketball – 2 Posts
- Bodybuilding – 1 Post
- Cycling – 2 Posts
- Volleyball – 3 Posts
- Swimming – 2 Posts
- Table Tennis – 1 Post
- Hockey – 4 Posts
South Western Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the performance of Trail, evaluation of Sports achievements, evaluation of educational qualifications, etc.
- Only the candidates declared FIT in the Trail will be considered for next stage.
- No marks shall be given to the candidates who declared UNFIT in the Trail for their sports achievement etc
- For SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any post office – Drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi.
How to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 9 October 2018.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building,
Club Road, Hubballi – 580023.