South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 announced notification for Apprentice in various trades, Group C & Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts against Scouts & Guides Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
List of current vacancies in South Central Railway:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Group C & D||14||SCR Group C & D|
South Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice:
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||17 July 2018|
South Central Railway Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- 10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI in relevant trade.
- The relevant trades are Mechanic (R&AC), Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance, Painter, Welder.
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 18/06/2018): 15 to 24 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes.
- Others as per government policy.
Trade wise vacancies: 4103 Posts
- AC Mechanic – 249 Posts
- Carpenter – 16 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 640 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics – 18 Posts
- Electrician – 871 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 102 Posts
- Fitter – 1460 Posts
- Machinist – 74 Posts
- MMW – 24 Posts
- MMTM – 12 Posts
- Painter – 40 Posts
- Welder – 597 Posts
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now