Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Group – C Posts against Sports Quota in various disciplines. There are 21 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass/ITI are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
South Central Railway was established in the year 1996. when the Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of the south railway and the Secunderabad Divisions of the Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. They have 6 divisions, and 6 states covered, there will be 754 stations, and 744 passenger trains run daily in the south-central railway
South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Group – C Posts:
|Job Role||Group – C Posts|
|Total Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Group – C Posts: Minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI.
- Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/ Events. OR
- At least 3rd Position in any of the Category-C Championships/events. OR
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. OR
- At least 3rd Position in the National Games organized under aegis of the Indian Olympic Association. OR
- At least 3rd Position in the All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of the Association of Indian Universities. OR
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023): 18 – 25 years
Age Relaxation: No relaxation in the lower or upper age limit for any category of candidates.
Salary: Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Athletics ( Women ): 03 Posts
- Basket Ball ( Men ): 01 Post
- Boxing ( Men ): 01 Post
- Cricket (Men): 01 Post
- Cricket (Women): 01 Post
- Cycling (Men): 01 Post
- Gymnastics (Men): 02 Posts
- Handball (Men): 02 Posts
- Handball(Women): 01 Post
- Hockey (Men): 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men): 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Women): 01 Post
- Kho-Kho (Men): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Men): 01 Post
- Volleyball (Women): 01 Post
- Weightlifting (Men): 02 Posts
Selection Process for South Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process is based on merit.
- For assessment of recognized Sports Achievement as per norms: 50 Marks
- For game skill, physical fitness & Coach’s observations during Trials: 40 Marks
- Educational Qualification: 10 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 65 out of 100 Marks.
- The fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes (Family income is less than 50,000/- per annum) is Rs 250/-
How to apply for South Central Railways Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website latest by 31 March 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here