South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – South Central Railway invites online application for the post of Specialist Doctors – 09 posts, GDMO Doctors – 16 posts, Nursing Superintendent – 31 posts, Lab Assistants – 04 posts, Hospital Attendant – 50 posts on a temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ B.Sc/ ITI/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online telephonic interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/) website on or before 15 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
South Central Railway was established in the year 1996. when the Hubli and Vijayawada division of south railway and Secunderabad Divisions of Central Railway were carved out and merged into a new Zone. They have the 6 divisions,6 states covered, there will be 754 stations,744 Number of passenger trains run daily in the south-central railway
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/Lab Technician
- TIFR Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Officer/Others
- Northern Railway Walk-in Interview 2020 for Senior Residents
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Doctors/Others:
|Job Role||Specialist Doctors/ GDMO Doctors/ Nursing Superintendent/ Lab Assistants/ Hospital Attendant|
|Job location||Central Railway Hospital Lallaguda Secunderabad|
|Last Date||15 July 2020|
- MBBS degree and PG/Diploma in General Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine or anaesthesia from any University/ Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council
- MBBS degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Lab Assistants: 10 + 2 science stream Plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Hospital Attendant: 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution
Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital Assistants should possess experience of working at least for one year in a medical facility having at least 20-bed indoor facilities. For all other categories, the candidates with experience will be given preference.C
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020):
- Specialist Doctors/GDMO Doctors: Not more than 54 years
- Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 54 years
- Lab Assistants/Hospital Attendant: 18 to 54 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Specialist Doctors – 09 posts
- GDMO Doctors – 16 posts
- Nursing Superintendent – 31 posts
- Lab Assistants – 04 posts
- Hospital Attendant – 50 posts
- Specialist Doctors – Rs.95,000/-
- GDMO Doctors – Rs.75,000/-
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44,900/-
- Lab Assistants – Rs. 21,700/-
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000/-
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the online telephonic interview
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online by the following link on or before 15 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
- Specialist Doctors/ GDMO Doctors: Click here
- Nursing Superintendent: Click here
- Lab Assistants: Click here
- Hospital Attendant: Click here
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’:(Expired)
|Job Role||Group ‘C’ & Erstwhile Group ‘D’ (Scouts & Guides Quota)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||11 November 2019|
For Group ‘C’:
- 10th or SSC or its equivalent with ITI Passed (in trades approved by NCVT or equivalent from the recognized educational board OR
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised Board. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen or where the candidates possess higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ PostGraduation etc from a Recognised University.
Erstwhile Group ‘D’:
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI. (For Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T departments)
- 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for other departments.
South Central Railway Recruitment – Scouts & Guides Qualification:
- A President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years. The Certificate of Activeness should be as per Annexure- B enclosed
- Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railways level AND Two events at State level
Age limit(As on 01.0.2020):
- UR – 18 to 30 years
- OBC – 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST – 18 to 35 years
Erstwhile Group ‘D’:
- UR – 18 to 33 years
- OBC – 18 to 36 years
- SC/ST – 18 to 38 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Group ‘C’ – 2 Posts
- Erstwhile Group ‘D’ – 12 Posts
- Group C: Level – 2 (7th CPC) GP Rs.1900 (6th CPC)
- Erstwhile Group ‘D: Level – 1 (7th C PC) GP Rs.1800(6th CPC)
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on the following criteria;
- Written Test – 60 Marks
- Marks on certificates – 40 Marks
Written Test: The Written Test will consist of 40 Objective Questions (40 marks) & 1 Essay Type Question (20 marks) relating to Scouts and Guides Organisation and its activities and General Knowledge.
Marks on certificates (40 Marks)
- Participation/ Service rendered in National Events/ National Jamboree (including All Indian Railway Events): 10 Marks
- Participation/ Service rendered in State Events/Rallies: 10 marks
- Specialized Scout/Guides course organized at National/ State/ All Indian Railways level: 10 marks
- Participation in District Rallies: 10 marks
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Drawn in favour of FA & CAO, South Central Railway, Secunderabad and payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
Note: Rs.400/- will be refundable to UR and OBC, Rs 250/- to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with disabilities (PWDs), women, minorities and economically backward classes.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 11 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Senior Personnel Officer (Engg. & Rectt),
Office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
4th floor, Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway,
Secunderabad, 500 025
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now