Sonus Networks Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sonus Networks Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
|Venue Date||3 July 2017|
|Last Date||3 July 2017|
- BE/BTech (CS/IS/IT/ECE/Electronics)-2017 batch
- Good pH score
- Should have scored 75% or above in 10th, 12th and BE/BTech
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux scripting
- Skills Set (Mandatory): C, C++, Java, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux scripting (One or more)
- Skills Set (Preferred): Operating System, Computer Networking, Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Non-CS/IT branches will be considered only for SVT(Testing) Role.
- The above mentioned CTC of 6 LPA includes all additional benefits like Gratuity, Insurance etc.
- Design, Development and Testing of next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/Voice over LTE solutions.
- Will have the opportunity of working in a world-class product development center of a company that is the market leader in Real Time Communication Solution.
- Will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real time communication. All of this whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
How to apply Sonus Networks Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 3 July 2017.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now