Sonitpur District Court Recruitment 2018 – District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur (Assam) announced jobs for Driver, Office Peon & Chowkidar (Night). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sonitpur District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Driver, Office Peon & Chowkidar (Night)|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 3 yrs)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.14,000-49,000/-|
|Job Location||Tezpur (Assam)|
|Last Date||12 November 2018|
- Class VIII passed and up to Class XII,
- Valid professional Driving License,
- Experience – 3 years or more
Office Peon/Chowkidar: Class VIII passed and up to Class XII
- Candidates, who have completed graduation or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2018): 18 years to 38 years (Relaxable as per Govt. norms).
Sonitpur District Court – Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Office Peon – 5 Posts
- Chowkidar (Night) – 1 Post
- Driver: Rs.14,000-49,000/-
- Office Peon/Chowkidar (Night): Rs.12,000-37,500/-
Sonitpur District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Skill test, followed by viva-voce.
- Skill test for the post of Driver will comprise of 30 Marks followed by ViVa-Voce of 20 Marks.
Office Peon/Chowkidar (Night):
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Written test, followed by viva-voce.
- Written test will comprise of 100 Marks followed by Viva-voce of 20 marks.
- The syllabus for the written test will be Assamese, English, General Knowledge and Reasoning & Aptitude.
Interview Centre: Tezpur
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now