Sonitpur District Court Recruitment 2018 – District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur (Assam) announced jobs for Driver, Office Peon & Chowkidar (Night). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sonitpur District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Driver, Office Peon & Chowkidar (Night)|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 3 yrs)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.14,000-49,000/-|
|Job Location||Tezpur (Assam)|
|Last Date||12 November 2018|
- Class VIII passed and up to Class XII,
- Valid professional Driving License,
- Experience – 3 years or more
Office Peon/Chowkidar: Class VIII passed and up to Class XII
- Candidates, who have completed graduation or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid posts.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2018): 18 years to 38 years (Relaxable as per Govt. norms).
Sonitpur District Court – Post wise vacancies: 7 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Office Peon – 5 Posts
- Chowkidar (Night) – 1 Post
- Driver: Rs.14,000-49,000/-
- Office Peon/Chowkidar (Night): Rs.12,000-37,500/-
Sonitpur District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Skill test, followed by viva-voce.
- Skill test for the post of Driver will comprise of 30 Marks followed by ViVa-Voce of 20 Marks.
Office Peon/Chowkidar (Night):
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Written test, followed by viva-voce.
- Written test will comprise of 100 Marks followed by Viva-voce of 20 marks.
- The syllabus for the written test will be Assamese, English, General Knowledge and Reasoning & Aptitude.
Interview Centre: Tezpur
How to apply for Sonitpur District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 November 2018.
For more details: Click here
District and Sessions Judge,
Documents Required: The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Professional Driving License, Experience Certificate & Character Certificate (wherever applicable) along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the Office of the undersigned.