Societe Generale Off Campus Drive 2023 – Societe Generale is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai/Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.Eligible candidates can try for TCS NQT
About the company: Societe Generale Global Solution Centre has been set up as a Strategic Centre in Bangalore to provide process and product innovation for the Societe Generale Group.Each employee at Societe Generale Global Solution Centre is an inherent part of the 98,000 strong Societe Generale Group servicing, 80 countries across the globe. Being among the 20 top Banks in the world with market cap exceeding Euro 30 Billion and with Euro 300 Billion Assets under managment, the global bank as well as the strategic centre in India offers a truly multicultural environment. Societe Generale Global Solution Centre is providing Business strategies, IT Consulting, Project Management, Operations Management, Accounting & Financial Expertise and other Value Added Services to the group.
Societe Generale Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 5.5 Lacs P.A|
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Minimum knowledge on one or more of the Scripting languages e.g. Python,Basic cloud platform knowledge, AI / ML, Data Design, Data engineering, Java, DotNet, Agile framework, DevOps
- Should understand user stories Development Develop and write Unit testing.
- Follow coding standards, Follow clean coding and craftmanship practices.
- Should know how adopt tools in his projects.
- Full-stack Development Skills.
- Developer Understands at least one backend, front end technologies to work on.
- Development defined by leads.
- Deliver clean code and designs that can be re-used
- Integration of software with existing systems.
- Perform software tests on developed code to ensure quality of deliverables
- Execute software development using Agile
- Performing release validations and produce test and bug reports
- Manage end user requests / incidents
- Problem solving Able to debug and identify the root cause.
- Provide solution with consultation with other members of team.
- Self-learn and keep pace with developments of new technologies.
- Willing to upskill / re-skill on the Tech Stack / horizontally as needed by the project and business.
Total CTC offered: Rs. 5,43,724 INR (In addition to CTC offered, you will also be entitled for variable pay)
How to Apply for Societe Generale Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.