Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 – Smiths Detection scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- Education: BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ E&TC)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications Ability to design and implement C/C++ on Linux environment or Windows
- Environment Interested to work with systems and machines and the ability to develop software.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on application development using MFC on Windows platform.
- Preferred to have Matlab or CUDA experience.
- Should have systems software background OR kernel space/driver software development exposure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture. Proficiency in one or more back end languages (C/C++).
- Must have good knowledge about the Linux environment (Operating System)
How to Apply Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here