Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021 – Smiths Detection scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- B.E/BTech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control)
- Projects executed on Front end or back end using Angular, Java/Python
- Knowledge of Software Development processes.
- Knowledge of Agile development process
Duties & Responsibilities
- Exposure of working Java, knowledge of Linux OS
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to design and implement modules in application / system space
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/C++)
- Ability to work in Application Development using Java.
- Applicant should be good in Test Cases (Java Script).
- Good at core technologies for building Web pages like CSS and HTML.
- Basic understanding or knowledge about “tech stack”
- Interested in frontend development/User Interface (UI).
- Exposure to Angular and delivered project on Angular (Preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Python (Preferred).
How to Apply Smiths Detection Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now