Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 – Smiths Detection scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
Preferred technical capabilities:
- C/C++ programming
- good understanding of data structure/ algorithms.
- good exposure of Unix/ LINUX
- Debuggers/Makefile experience
- Understanding of shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Punctual and determined
- A team player
- Good time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining tools to validate, unit tests, integration tests and documentation for these components.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
How to Apply Smiths Detection Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here