SLK Software Recruitment 2020 scheduled for the role of Trainee – Process for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
SLK Software Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee – Process|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) or MCA
Minimum Experience Required:
- Overall (in years): Fresher – 1 year
- Relevant (in years): Fresher – 1 year
- Knowledge on SDLC (Waterfal, Iterative, Agile etc.) and various Quality Models / Framework (CMMI, ISO)
- Knowledge on Quality Assurance, Control and Improvement activities
- Should possess good communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Ability to manage a team and interact with PO / PM
- Knowledge of ALM tools like Version One, TFS, MS office tools like MS Excel
- Participate in receiving, analysing and improving customer satisfaction, reduce customer complaints and customer reported defects
- Participate and contribute to Customer status calls, customer reviews from Process & Quality perspective
- Derive PPQA plan for CBU projects, perform, monitor and report the activities to the concerned. Should have supported 1 or 2 projects as SQA or Process Support
- Contribute/ Drive to Quality reviews and improvement initiatives within the CBU
- Participate/ Contribute to Operational Reviews, Internal team meetings
- Support POs and PMs in Process tailoring, Planning, Estimation, Risks management and Reviews.
- Define metrics for the projects. Track periodically and publish to management
- Review project planning documents and engineering artefacts to ensure First Time Right / Quality at the source
- Come up with practical and innovative thoughts for optimization/efficiency improvement
- Actively participate in nominated training programmes
How to Apply for SLK Software Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here