SIVET College Recruitment 2023 – SIVET College has announced notification for Non-Teaching Staff. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/10th are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
SIVET College Recruitment 2023 for Non-Teaching Staff :
|Job Role||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Total Posts||10 post|
|Salary||As per Govt Rules|
|Last Date||17 November 2023|
Junior Assistant: Minimum S.S.L.C. Pass
- Minimum S.S.L.C. Pass and
- Examination in Typewriting: Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- Should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Record Clerk: Minimum S.S.L.C. Pass
Office Assistant: Minimum 8th Pass
Library Assistant: Minimum S.S.L.C. Pass
Store-keeper: Minimum S.S.L.C. Pass
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitude Widows of all Castes – 37 years.
- MBCs/ DNCs, BC (OBCM)s and BCMs – 34 years
- Others – 32 years
Note: No maximum age limit for applicants who possess Higher Educational Qualification than the essential Qualification belonging to SCs,
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
Salary: Scale of Pay & Allowances will be given as per Government of Tamilnadu Rules
No of vacancies: 10 posts
- Junior Assistant: 1 post
- Typist: 2 posts
- Record Clerk: 3 posts
- Office Assistant: 2 posts
- Library Assistant: 1 posts
- Store-keeper: 1 post
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to Apply for SIVET College Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending the applications through postal on or before 17 November 2023(5.00 PM)
For more details: Click here.
Tambaram-Velachery Main Road,