Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for Any degree graduates for the role of Customer Support (UK Inbound Customer service Process) at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Customer Support (UK Inbound Customer Service process)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||25 & 26 January 2019|
- Qualification – HSC+6 Month Exp.
- Qualification – Graduates (Undergraduates can be considered but should not be regular college students)
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry.
- Graduate Freshers will be preferred & No BE BSC-IT
- Age: 20 years to 35 years
- Communication skills: Exceptional Spoken English skills
- Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Shifts Rotational UK shifts starting (Should be comfortable to work in all shifts)
- Handling inbound calls
- Providing Customer support to UK Customers
How to apply Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this drive at the following venue on 25 January 2019 & 26 January 2019.
Venue Date: 25th January & 26th January 2019 Time: 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
5th Floor/B wing, Chandivali,
Andheri East. Mumbai 72.
Contact HR – Radhika (9137539518)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now