Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for Any degree graduates for the role of Customer Support (UK/US Inbound Voice process) at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Customer Support (UK/US Inbound Voice Process)|
|Venue Date||2 to 4 January 2019|
- Minimum Qualification 10+2.
- Maximum Qualification Graduates (Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college students)
- Experience 0-2 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Graduate Freshers will be preferred)
- Age: 19 years to 30 years
- Communication skills: Exceptional Spoken English skills
- Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Shifts Rotational shifts (Should be comfortable to work in all shifts)
- Handling inbound calls
- Providing Customer support to UK Customers
How to apply Sitel Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 2 January 2019 to 4 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 2nd January to 4th January 2019 Time: 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
Cyber Pearl Building,
Hi-Tech City, Madhapur,
Land Mark Lemon Tree Hotel.
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081.
Contact HR – Ravi Kanth (8142130007)