Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for Any degree graduates for the role of Financial transaction US Technical Support (Voice Process) at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018 details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||19 to 24 September 2018|
- Education – Minimum High School or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months – 3 years customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Primary language should be known is English and secondary language required is Punajbi/ Bengali (Voice)
- Excellent Spoken English Communication skills.
- Exceptional time management, oral and written communication, decision-making/ problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
- Ability to provide exceptional service and defuse escalated issue.
Money Transaction International Process:
- 24*7 Shifts (5days working with any 2 week offs)
- This position is responsible for servicing all first tier consumer/agent contacts addressing a variety of information and transaction assistance for all Money Transactions wire transfer and Money Order products or services including new products that may be added in the future
- This position must ensure compliance to all the transaction, processes and procedures while maintaining department performance standards.
How to apply Sitel Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 19 September to 24 September 2018.
Venue Date: 19th Sept to 24th Sept 2018 Time: 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Sitel India Ltd,
5th Floor, B wing,
Sakinaka Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400072
Contact Person – HR Ramesh Pal – 7303443025