Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 announced 65 job vacancies of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constable (Executive)|
|Last date||12 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from the recognized Board.
Note: Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
- Height – 165 cm (for all Male candidates) and 155 cm (for all Female candidates)
- Chest – 76 cm minimum with minimum expansion of 4 cm (for all Male candidates only)
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 25 years (for both Male & Female)
Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for BL/ST/SC category
- 3 years for OBC (SL)/OBC (CL) category
- Others as per Govt policy.
Post wise vacancies: 65 Posts
- Constable (Executive)- Male – 44 Posts
- Constable (Executive)- Female – 21 Posts
Sikkim Police Recruitment Selection process:
- All candidates, who qualify the Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests, shall be put
through a written test
- The PE & MT will be of qualifying in nature.
- The written test consists of one & a half hour (11/2) duration which will carry 100 marks
- The question paper will have 100 questions and will be of objective type and will include questions on Reasoning, General Knowledge/ Current Affairs and Numerical Ability.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- There will be no Interview/Viva-voce after the written test.
- The merit will be based on the performance in Written Test only.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for BL/SC/ST/Primitive Tribe, Female candidates and Ex-servicemen)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/ Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque – Drawn in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi).
Examination Centre: Gangtok (Sikkim).
How to apply Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address or in the office of District Superintendents of Police or by hand at Delhi Police Help Desk on or before 12 December 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Room No. 215, Office of DIG/CID,
1st Floor, Police Headquarters,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now