Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021 has released the job notification for the post of Driver, Sweeper-cum-Peon, Chowkidar, Residential Orderly for 07 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/5th pass can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the driving test and interview/ viva-voce for driver post and for Peon, Residential Orderly posts the selection is interview/ viva-voce. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 06 October 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021:
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021 for Group’C’ & Group’D’:
|Job Role||Driver, Sweeper-cum-Peon, Chowkidar, Residential Orderly|
|Salary||Level 4 – 6|
|Job Location||Gangtok (Sikkim)|
|Last Date||06 October 2021|
- By direct recruitment from amongst class VIII passed candidates possessing a licence in driving light vehicle with minimum experience of 3 years.
- Candidates having minimum educational qualification of Class V passed from a recognized School Board.
- Candidates having minimum educational qualification of Class V passed from a recognized School/Board. Preference shall be given to Ex-servicemen.
Residential Orderly :
- Candidates having minimum educational qualification of Class V passed from a recognized School/Board.
Age limit : 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Sweeper-cum-Peon – 01 Post
- Chowkidar – 01 Post
- Residential Orderly – 03 Posts
- For Bus Driver: Level-6 of the Pay Matrix
- For Peon: Level-4 of the Pay Matrix
Sikkim High Court Recruitment Selection process:
- Candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny of the applications shall be issued admit cards for appearing in the interview/ viva-voce. The list of names of candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny will be displayed on the Notice Board/ uploaded in the official website of the High Court of Sikkim and/ or the eligible candidates will be intimated through SMS in their mobile numbers.
How to Apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send the duly filled application along with all the supporting documents, duly attested and recent passport size photographs to the given postal address on or before 06 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here
High Court of Sikkim,
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 for Asst Registrar/ Others:(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer, Typist, Office Superintendent, Driver & Others|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 3 years)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.39,100/-|
|Job Location||Gangtok, Sikkim|
|Last Date||27 October 2018|
Officer on Special Duty/Assistant Registrar/Court Officer: Candidates should possess LLB. degree from a recognized university.
Accounts Officer: Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of B.Com from a recognized university
Office Superintendent: Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
Translator-cum-Typist: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university along with knowledge of Hindi, Nepali and English language
Driver: Candidates should be Class VIII passed & should also possess a licence in driving
a light vehicle with minimum experience of 3 years.
Age limit (As on 27.10.2018): 18 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Officer on Special Duty – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 1 Post
- Court Officer – 1 Post
- Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Office Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Translator-cum-Typist 01 Post
- Driver – 2 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Officer on Special Duty: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Asst Registrar/Court Officer/Accounts Officer/Office Superintendent: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Translator-cum-Typist/Driver: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
The selection process for all posts (Except Driver) will be based on Written Examination & Viva Voce. For Driver posts, the selection mode will be based on Driving Test & Viva Voce.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- Officer on Special Duty/Asst Registrar/Court Officer:
Written Examination (250 marks) – Law Subjects, General Knowledge, English Language & Viva- Voce (50 marks)
- Accounts Officer: Written Examination (250 marks) – Mathematics, Economics, Elements of Business Studies, Book Keeping & Accountancy, General Knowledge, English Language & Viva-Voce (50 marks)
- Office Superintendent: Written Examination (250 marks) – Office Management, General Knowledge, English Language & Viva-Voce (50 marks)
- Translator-cum-Typist: Written Examination (250 marks) – General Knowledge, English Language & Viva-Voce (50 marks)
- Driver: Driving Test (100 marks) & Viva-voce( 50 marks)
Minimum qualifying marks: 40% for both (Written Exam & Viva-Voce)
How to apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post along with supporting documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 3(three) recent passport size photographs on or before 27 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now