SIFL Recruitment 2019 – Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd (SIFL) has released the job notification for the post of Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee and Asst.Manager for 4 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/CA/CMA/MHRM/MBA (HR)/MSW can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online and postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SIFL – Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd are supplied to various sectors like Defence sector, Heavy Engineering sector, Aerospace sector, Automobile sector, Railway sector, Agriculture sector, and Earth Moving sector.SIFL is equipped to manufacture high-pressure application forgings like Choke Bodies, Valve Bodies etc.
SIFL Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings in SIFL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Engineer Trainee / Executive Trainee||03||16 September|
SIFL Recruitment for Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee|
|Last date||16 September 2019|
For Engineer Trainee (Electrical & Electronics Engg):
- B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks.
For Engineer Trainee (Metallurgical Engg):
- B.Tech. in Metallurgy Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks
- Desirable: Level II Certification in NDT
For Executive Trainee(Finance):
- Desirable: Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Discipline wise vacancies:
- For Engineer Trainee (Electrical & Electronics): 1 Post
- For Engineer Trainee (Metallurgical Engg): 1 Post
- For Executive Trainee (Finance): 1 Post
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019): 26 years (Age relaxation as per government policy)
Pay Scale Details:
- The appointment in the first one year will be as Trainee on a stipend of Rs.15,000/-
- On successful completion of the training period, the incumbent will be placed on probation for a period of 2 years into the regular scale of pay of Rs.18,740-33,680 in Junior Management category.
- This Emolument includes DA at Government rates and HRA totalling to around 41,895/-
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Internet Banking, etc
How to apply for SIFL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 16 September 2019.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Candidates are required to upload their:
- Detailed CV along with details of present salary drawn, if any
- Self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification and experience
- Passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature
- The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall upload the relevant Government Order/university letter to prove the equivalency
SIFL Recruitment for Asst. Manager:
|Last date||16 September 2019|
- MHRM/MBA (HR)/MSW (PM & IR)
- Desirable: Post Graduate Diploma in PM & IR
Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in a reputed organisation preferably in the manufacturing industry.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now