Siemens Recruitment 2017 for the role of Associate Engineer-Design & Development.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Siemens Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Design & Development|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ME/M.Tech in Computer science or Equivalent
- Knowledge of C++, VC++, MFC, Windows SDK and XML
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of multithreaded application and concepts required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of various debugging techniques and tools (WinDbg, BoundsChecker, FxCop, PCLint, CPPCheck)
- Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
- Strong understanding of .NET/C#/ASP.NET is an additional advantage
- Understanding of SQL and databases is preferable.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s), for a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to implement projects in agile environment.
How to Apply Siemens Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here