Siemens Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Engineer – Sales Support for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Siemens Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Engineer – Sales Support|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering with 1 to 4 years’ experience in related field
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Responsible for Bid Preparation for Metro Electrification Tender.
- Work closely with Bid Manager and Bid team and support team by providing support for overall Proposal & able to handle entire Bid Process.
- Responsible for Technical and Prequalification Offer preparation for complete tender, including preparation of deviation & clarification on Customer Tender Specification.
- Responsible for preparation and providing inputs for PM@Siemens LOA Process.
- Responsible to manage the Bid @ LOA and EPIQ Tools.
- Co-ordinate with SCM, commercial, Legal, Engineering, Project management, Quality management teams for respective inputs.
- Attending Customer Technical Clarification meeting as support to Bid Team
- Support Bid team for coordination with Engineering, Project Management & Procurement team for any Clarification during Bid stage.
How to apply for Siemens Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here