Siemens Recruitment 2017 for the role of Associate Engineer-Design & Development for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Siemens Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Design & Development|
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication
- 1 – 5 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
- Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#, any scripting language knowledge
- Fair knowledge on batch scripting
- Good debugging skills.
- Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
- ISTQB Foundation / Any automation related certification
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Proficient with Manual and Automation testing.
- Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows operating systems
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
How to Apply Siemens Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here