SIDBI Recruitment 2023 – The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released the job notification for the post of Officer ( Assistant Manager) Grade ‘A’ – General Stream. There are a total of 100 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/Law/CA/CS/CWA/CFA/CMA can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Group Discussion and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 28 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SIDBI: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co- ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities. The MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy, contributing up to 29% in the country’s Gross Value Added (GVA) as per FY 2019-20.
SIDBI Recruitment 2023 for Officers Grade ‘A'(Assistant Manager):
|Job Role||Officer Grade ‘A’- Assistant Manager|
|Total Posts||50 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||28 November 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – SIDBI Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized University / Institution with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities / Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC. OR
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Law /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities / Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC /AICTE.
- Experience: Two years in Scheduled Commercial Banks / All India Financial Institutions in areas of MSME lending (except personal loans, educational loans, Vehicle Loan, Housing Loan, etc.) OR 3 years in systemically important NBFCs in MSME lending /Non-Individual lending / Corporate Lending
Age limit(As on 08 November 2023): 30 Years. (candidates born not earlier than November 09, 1993 are only eligible to apply)
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non – creamy layer) – 3 years
- PwBD [Unreserved / EWS] Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” -10 years
- PwBD [OBC candidates] [cumulative with OBC relaxation] -13 years
- PwBD [SC / ST candidates] [cumulative with SC / ST relaxation] -15 years
- Ex-servicemen candidates (as per the provisions of Ex – Servicemen [Re – employment in Central Civil Services and Posts] Amendment Rules, 2012) Ex – Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) / Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment. – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- SC: 08 posts
- ST: 04 posts
- OBC: 11 posts
- EWS: 05 posts
- UR: 22 posts
Pre – Recruitment Training (PRT):
- As per GoI guidelines, Pre-recruitment training (PRT) would be conducted for SC / ST / OBC candidates for 10 days’ duration.
- Accordingly, PRT would be conducted for willing SC / ST / OBC candidates whose applications are found eligible as per the eligibility criteria stipulated by SIDBI.
- PRT would be conducted Online.
- Candidates who desire to avail of the training programme may indicate their willingness while filling the online application form.
- Please note that the training will not confer any right to the candidate to be called for the Group Discussion and Interview or for recruitment in SIDBI’s service.
Group Discussion and Interview:
- The selection process for the post would be by way of Group Discussion and Interview as detailed below:
- A preliminary screening of the SIDBI shall carry out applications to shortlist the eligible candidates
- The Bank shall then conduct an online Psychometric Test or any other suitable Test
- After completion of the Psychometric Test, the candidates shall then be called to appear in
Group Discussions and Interviews will take place in various SIDBI Offices.
- The candidate shall first appear for Group Discussion and then for an Interview on the same day.
- The maximum marks for Group Discussion and Interview shall be 100 each.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided by the Bank
- Final Selection will be drawn based on combined marks secured by the candidate in Group Discussion and Interview.
- The details regarding the time date and address of the venue of the Pre – Recruitment Training / Group Discussion / Interview to the shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated through Call Letters, Email and SMS.
- The intimation of online download of Call Letters will be sent to candidates at the appropriate time.
- Group Discussion and Interview shall be held at Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata
- SC/ST/PwBD-Rs. 175/-(Intimation Charges only)
- Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates)-Rs.1100/-(Intimation Charges+Application Fees)
- Staff Candidates (only permanent/regular employees of SIDBI) – Nil
How to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of SIDBI, given below on or before 28 November 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Important Dates :
- Opening of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees: 08 November 2023
- Closing of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees: 28 November 2023
- Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age: 08 November 2023
- Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to Post qualification Experience: 28 November 2023
- Tentative Date of Group Discussion & Interview: December 2023/January 2024