Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released the job notification for Specialist Officer for the post of IT Specialist of 30 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/MCA can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 21 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SIDBI: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of
Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co- ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities. The MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy, contributing up to 29% in the country’s Gross Value Added (GVA) as per FY 2019-20.
SIDBI Recruitment 2021:
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 for IT Specialist:
|Job Role||IT Specialist|
|Salary||Rs.8 – 40 CTC|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bangalore, NCR|
|Application Last Date||21 November 2021|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 10-12 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 12 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 13 years of experience
Technical Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA, Indian or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. At least 18 years of experience.
- Junior Developer – 11 Posts
- Senior Developer – 07 Posts
- Technical Lead – 02 Posts
- DevOps Lead – 03 Posts
- Technical Architect – 01 Post
- Technical Program Manager – 02 Posts
- Junior Developer – Rs.8-12 CTC
- Senior Developer – Rs.14-17 CTC
- Technical Lead – Rs.20-25 CTC
- Devops Lead – Rs.27-30 CTC
- Technical Architect – Rs.30-35 CTC
- Technical Program Manager – Rs.35-40 CTC
SIDBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection would be by way of shortlisting and Personal Interview to be held online on a suitable date (to be informed in due course) before the Selection Committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of
the applications for preparing, if necessary, to prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates to be called for interview.
- Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Wait List: SIDBI reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates in different Grades and consider such wait listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement.
How to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form along with required documents and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal OR can directly share their signed and scanned application on email id [email protected] on or before 21 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Chief General Manager,
Human Resources Vertical (HRV),
Small Industries Development Bank of India,
Swavalamban Bhavan, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now