Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released the job notification for the post of Officers (Assistant Manager). There are a total of 100 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Online examination and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 3 January 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SIDBI: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co- ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities. The MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy, contributing up to 29% in the country’s Gross Value Added (GVA) as per FY 2019-20.
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 for Officers (Assistant Manager Grade-A)
|Job Role||Assistant Manager Grade-A|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||3 January 2023|
- Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government. OR
Bachelors’ Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil /Electrical / Mechanical); OR
CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
Age limit(As on 14 December 2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Manager should be Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.(Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) As per govt policy
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
- SC : 12 posts
- ST : 9 posts
- OBC : 28 posts
- EWS : 10 posts
- UR : 41 posts
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by the Bank, would be called for interview.
- The pattern of written examination will be as under:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(With special reference to Banking Industry)
|Online descriptive test :
English language and drafting ability test comprising of one Essay Writing (35 Marks) and one Business Letter Writing (15 Marks)
- SC/ST/PwBD-Rs 175(Intimation Charges only)
- Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates)-Rs 100(Intimation Charges+Application Fees)
How to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of SIDBI given below on or before 3 January 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Online Registration : 14 December 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 3 January 2023
- Tentative Date of Online examination: Jan/Feb 2023
- Tentative schedule of Interview: Feb 2023
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now