Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2019 – District Court of Shivamogga, Karnataka notifications for Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server & Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server & Peon|
|Salary||Up to Rs.27,650-52,650/-|
|Job Location||Shimoga (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||18 January 2019|
Stenographer: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Shorthand and Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Typist-Copyist: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination, Junior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language
Process Server: Passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination conducted by the Department of Public Instructions or equivalent examination.
Peon: Passed 7th Standard Examination and entering marks in the application is mandatory.
Age Limit (As on 18.01.2019):
- General Merit: 18 to 35 Years
- Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B Candidates: 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Age relaxations as per govt policy.
Shimoga District Court – Post wise vacancies: 46 Posts
- Stenographer – 5 Posts
- Typist – 8 Posts
- Typist-Copyist – 6 Posts
- Process Server – 11 Posts
- Peon – 16 Posts
- Stenographer: Rs.27,650-52,650/-
- Typist/Typist-Copyist: Rs.21,400-42,000/-
- Process Server: Rs.19,950-37,900/-
- Peon: Rs.17,000-28,950/-
Shimoga District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination, Shorthand Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- For General Merit: Rs.300/-
- Cat IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB candidates: Rs. 150/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates
Mode of Payment: Fee Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan (SBI Bank).
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply for Shimoga District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 18 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online submission of applications: 17.12.2018
- To register/submit online applications on or before – 18.01.2019.
- Online payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit and also Generation of Challan on – 18.01.2019.
- To remit challan form to SBI BANK on – 19.1.2019