Shell Recruitment 2020- Shell conducts an Internship program for Graduate Trainee for Any Degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and recruitment process are given below.
Shell Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||10 October 2019|
- We are looking for ambitious graduates in their final year of study or with less than three years of experience to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. However, whichever role you play, there are certain qualities you will need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Moreover, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role, based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Shell Graduate Programme
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
How to apply for Shell Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 31 December 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now