Shell Off Campus Drive 2017 for the role of Process Data Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Shell Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Process Data Engineer|
|Job location||Across India|
- B.Tech/B.E in Petroleum Engineering/Geosciences/Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience: Freshers/1-2 years of relevant industrial experience and Relevant academic &Project experience in a similar role/organization
- Expert on .NET C Sharp PHP
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the web application
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Awareness of hosting environment and scaling an application to support load changes
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, conducting tests and code deployment.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Maintain and develop codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs, resolve issues and add new features
- Work collaborating with other groups and 3rd party vendors to implement business solutions
How to apply Shell Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Apply Here