Shell Off Campus Drive 2017 for the role of Process Data Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Shell Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Process Data Engineer|
|Job location||Across India|
- B.Tech/B.E in Petroleum Engineering/Geosciences/Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience: Freshers/1-2 years of relevant industrial experience and Relevant academic &Project experience in a similar role/organization
- Expert on .NET C Sharp PHP
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the web application
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Awareness of hosting environment and scaling an application to support load changes
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, conducting tests and code deployment.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Maintain and develop codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs, resolve issues and add new features
- Work collaborating with other groups and 3rd party vendors to implement business solutions
How to apply Shell Off Campus Drive?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Apply Here