Shell Off Campus Drive 2017 for role of IT Operations Analyst for B.E/B.Tech 2018 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Shell Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||IT Operations Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information management.
- 2018 graduates only
- Students with an aggregate pass percentage of 60% or more all through curriculum
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Develop an understanding of complex IT landscapes with diverse technologies supporting end to end business processes in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Indirect reports in 3rd party supplier support teams supporting our applications and
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams across geographies and time zones. Candidate should be willing to work in shifts.
- Managing multiple delivery priorities and multiple demand requests.
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups in various internal organisations.
How to apply Shell Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Apply Here