SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020 – Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Counsellor, Coordinator for 22 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BPT/ GNM/ Degree/ PG degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to email id[email protected] on or before 15 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of SGPGIMS Recruitment are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NIMS Recruitment 2020 for Project Technical Officer/ Scientist/ RA
- GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/Pharmacist
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Physiotherapist/ Staff Nurse/ Counsellor/ Coordinator|
|Qualification||BPT/ GNM/ Degree/ PG degree|
|Salary||Rs.13,230 – 32,000/-|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Last Date||15 August 2020|
Physiotherapist: BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy) from a recognized university
Staff Nurse: GNM nursing with 01-year experience in a reputed Medical Institute
- Post Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Development. The degree being from a University/ Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt. with working experience in Computer.
- Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administrative/ finance and accounts work.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 posts
- Physiotherapist: 07 posts
- Staff Nurse: 07 posts
- Counsellor: 07 posts
- Coordinator: 01 post
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 22,050/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 21,292/- per month
- Counsellor: Rs.13,230/- per month
- Coordinator: Rs.32,000/- per month
SGPGIMS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening for all the received applications will be done and eligible candidates will be intimated for an Online Interview through ZOOM Platform.
- The date and time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates through Email.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their scanned copies of the relevant documents along with photograph should also be enclosed along with the CV by Email on [email protected] on or before 15 August 2020.
For More Details &Application Form: Click here
Note – In the CV mention Advt. No. Name of the post, essential qualifications and work experience suitable for the job. Scanned copies of the relevant documents along with photograph should also be enclosed along with the CV.