SERC Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai has a job notification for the post of Scientist, Sr. Scientist and Sr.Scientist (Lateral Entry) for 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification M.E/M. Tech can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the interview process. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 9 September 2019 and hard copy of duly signed application along with required documents are send it to the given postal address on or before 25.09.2019 till 5.30 PM. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Center is located in Chennai, India.CSIR-SERC is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, India. They have excellent facilities and expertise for the design and testing of structures and structural components. It also provides design consultancy services, to the organization in the public and private sectors to develop a variety of structural designs.
SERC Recruitment 2019 details:
SERC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist:
|Last Date||9 September 2019|
For Scientist/Sr.Scientist/Sr.Scientist (Lateral Entry):
- M.Tech. /M.E.or equivalent recognized Post Graduate degree in Structural Engineering / Applied Mechanics / Mechanical Engg. (Design) / Design Engineering / Aerospace Engineering (Structures) working in the broad area of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
- Candidates with 2 years of experience working in the broad area of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics OR PhD in the broad area of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Maximum age limit:37 years
Up to the age of 35 years:
- For SC/ST: 40 years
- For OBC: 38 Years
PWD candidates: 10 years
- For PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- For PWD (OBC): 13 years
- For Scientist: Rs.67,700-1,00,136/-
- For Sr.Scientist: Rs.78,800-1,15,232/-
- For Scientist/Sr.Scientist: 10 posts
- For Sr.Scientist (Lateral Entry): 9 posts
The selection process is based on the interview process. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates, those candidates only will be called for interview.
Application fee: Rs.500/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.
Mode of payment: Application fee should be pay through Net Banking to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of on-line application:
Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR-SERC, Chennai
Account Number: 30225927924
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Taramani
IFSC Code : SBIN0010673
MICR No. : 600002130
How to apply for SERC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through the official website of CSIR-SERC on or before 9 September 2019 up to 5.30 PM. The hard copy of the duly signed application form along with the required documents and send it through the given postal address on or before 25.09.2019 up to 5.30 PM.
For more details & Apply: Click here
THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE,
CSIR CAMPUS, POST BAG NO.8287, CSIR Road,
TARAMANI, CHENNAI 600 113.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
SERC Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentice:(Expired)
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Stipend||Rs.7,350/Month or Rs.6,500/Month|
|Venue Date||26 March 2019|
Educational Qualifications: ITI in the respective trades.
- Successful candidates will be awarded National Apprenticeship Certificate by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai / Govt RI Centres will only be considered for selection.
- Candidates already undergoing/undergone Apprenticeship Training are not permitted to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
Age limit: Above 14 years
SERC Apprentice – Eligible trades are
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic – Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA) / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
SERC Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection of Apprentices will be based on the performance of Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply SERC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 26 March 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 26th March 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
CSIR – Structural Engineering Research Centre,
CSIR Road, Taramani,
Tamil Nadu 600113.
Note: Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials and attend walk-in for Interview at this centre. Candidates must bring the Original Certificates in respect of age/educational qualification etc. at the time of Walk-in-Interview.