SERC Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai scheduled walk-in-interview for Trade Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SERC Recruitment 2018:
CSIR-SERC Recruitment Walk-in-Interview:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Stipend||Rs.6,500/- / Rs.7,350/-|
|Venue Date||13 March 2018|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trades.
Relevant trades are
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic – Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Programming And System Administration Assistant (PASAA) / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Age limit: Above 14 years
- Candidates must bring the Original Certificates in respect of age/educational qualification etc. at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Passed out trainees in the particular trade of NCVT pattern designated by Director General of Employment & Training (D.G.E.&T) and who have registered with Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai I Govt RI Centres will only be considered for selection.
- Successful candidates will be awarded National Apprenticeship Certificate by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Candidates already undergoing/undergone Apprenticeship Training are not permitted to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply SERC Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 13 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 13th March 2018 (Tuesday) Time: 09.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
CSIR – Structural Engineering Research Centre,
CSIR Road, Taramani,
Tamil Nadu 600113.
Note: Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials and attend walk-in for Interview at this centre.