SERC Recruitment 2019 – CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai scheduled walk-in-interview for Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SERC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Venue Date||12 February 2019|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Age limit: As per Apprenticeship rules.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering in 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Candidates should have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training), Taramani, Chennai.
- Candidates already undergoing/undergone Apprenticeship Training are not permitted to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
Duration of Apprenticeship Training: One Year.
SERC Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection of Apprentices will be based on the performance of Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply SERC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 12 February 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 12th February 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
CSIR – Structural Engineering Research Centre,
CSIR Road, Taramani,
Tamil Nadu 600113.
Note: Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials and attend walk-in for Interview at this centre. Candidates must bring the Original Certificates at the time of Walk-in-Interview.