Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) scheduled for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process of SEL Recruitment are given in below.
SEL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Protection|
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of protection, integration and/or automation applications for electric power systems
- Acceptable technical training, speaking and writing skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of power system focus area.
- Assist teams that support customers with the installation, commissioning and operation of automation and/or protection systems, both on-site and from SEL offices.
- Complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
- Support project and engineering teams in the development of project deliverables.
- Provide regular communication to SEL and customer project management, engineering, and support groups regarding project specifications.
- Provide support for other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply SEL Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here