Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the role of Application Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech (current Student Pursuing) graduates at the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process of SEL Recruitment is given in below.
SEL Recruitment 2023 for Application Engineering Intern:
|Job Role||Application Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Application Engineering Intern:
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
- Perform testing on existing and new technology.
- Document test bed activities and results.
- Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
- Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- SEL invents, designs, and builds digital products and systems that protect power grids around the world. This technology prevents blackouts and enables customers to improve power system reliability and safety at a reduced cost.
- A 100 percent employee-owned company headquartered in Pullman, Washington, SEL has manufactured products in the United States since 1984 and now serves customers worldwide. Our mission is simple: to make electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical.
How to apply for SEL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.