Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) scheduled for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process of SEL Recruitment are given in below.
SEL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Protection|
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of protection, integration and/or automation applications for electric power systems
- Acceptable technical training, speaking and writing skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of power system focus area.
- Assist teams that support customers with the installation, commissioning and operation of automation and/or protection systems, both on-site and from SEL offices.
- Complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
- Support project and engineering teams in the development of project deliverables.
- Provide regular communication to SEL and customer project management, engineering, and support groups regarding project specifications.
- Provide support for other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply SEL Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here