SECL Recruitment 2021 – South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) invites application form from the eligible candidates for filling up the 33 Doctors posts. Candidates who MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through postal on or before 15 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SECL Recruitment are given below.
SECL Recruitment 2021 Details:
SECL Recruitment 2021 for Doctors:
|Salary||Rs.90,000 – 1,25,000 /-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 May 2021|
- MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree/ Diplomat National Board (DNB) /Post Graduate Diploma with 03 Years post qualification experience connected with Specialty from a hospital/clinic. (For General Surgery & General Medicine – Minimum qualification is PG Degree/Diploma National Board (DNB) with minimum 3 years experience).
Age Limit: 65 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 09 posts
- Physician – 04 posts
- General Surgeon – 04 posts
- Obs & Gyn – 03 posts
- Anesthetist – 04 posts
- Pediatrician – 02 posts
- Ophthalmologist – 01 post
- Radiologist – 03 posts
- Orthopedic Surgeon – 02 posts
- ENT – 01 post
- Doctors with MBBS qualification – Rs. 90,000 /-
- Doctors with MBBS plus Specialization – Rs. 1,25,000 /-
SECL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The mode of selection will be based on personal interview through Video Conference.
How to apply for SECL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the following postal address email ID [email protected] on or before 15 May 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager (Personnel),
Executive Establishment Department,
WCL, 2nd Floor, Coal Estate, WCL HEADQUARTERS,
CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA, PIN CODE:440001.
SECL Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/ Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Staff Nurse (Trainee), Technical & Supervisory/ Pharmacist (Trainee), Technical & Supervisory|
|Salary||Rs. 31,852.56 /- per month|
|Job Location||Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Application Starting Date||11 May 2020|
|Last Date||31 May 2020|
For Staff Nurse (Trainee), Technical & Supervisory:
- 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute approved by the Govt.
Note: Entry of Staff Nurse with ‘A’ Grade recognized Nursing Diploma or Certificate with 3 years course will be inducted as Staff Nurse (Trainee) and after successful completion of one-year training will be placed in Tech. & Sup. Gr. ‘C’.
Pharmacist (Trainee), Technical & Supervisory:
- 10+2 with Science/Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
- All the Pharmacists must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of State.
- The Diploma in Pharmacy referred to above should be recognized/approved by the Pharmacy Council Central/State.
- The selected candidate will remain on training for a period of one year and after satisfactory completion of 1 year training period they will be regularised in T&S Grade ‘C’.
Age Limit (As on 11.05.2020):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – Should not be more than 43 years in case of OBC Physically Handicapped candidates & 45 years in case of SC Physically Handicapped candidates
Age Relaxation: The relaxation of 10 years has been considered in the maximum age limit for the Physically Handicapped candidates.
No. of Backlog Vacancies for Physically Handicapped candidate
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): 01 post (SC) & 01 post (OBC)
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 01 post (OBC)
SECL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test only
How to apply for SECL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts online at the SECL website (www. secl-cil.in) from 11 May to 31 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 11 May 2020)
SECL Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at SECL Recruitment?
Ans. At present SECL having vacancies for Doctors - 33 posts
Q2. Who can apply for SECL Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who pass MBBS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for SECL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 15 May 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now