SCRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Research Fellow ( Biotechnology ). There is 01 vacancy available for the above-mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interviews. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
SCRI Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow ( Biotechnology ):
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow ( Biotechnology )|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 31, 000/- +HRA|
|Interview Date||31 May 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Name of the IMR project: “Development of DNA-based markers for some substitute/adulterant/controversial Siddha medicinal plants”
Junior Research Fellow ( Bio-Technology ):
- MSc in Botany/ Plant Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Experience in DNA barcoding/ marker development/ related Molecular techniques on plant samples.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years.
Salary: Rs 31,000/- + 24 % HRA (Consolidated)
No.of.Vacancy: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Candidates attending the interview should bring their original educational qualifications, experience certificates and publications, etc
How to apply for SCRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview on 31 May 2023 at 10.00 am.
For more details: Click here
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and a co-terminus with the project.
- Period of engagement: 6 months
- Nature of duties: Plant collection, DNA extraction, and barcoding studies, preparation of monographs/technical reports
Siddha Central Research Institute,
Anna. Govt. Hospital Campus,
Chennai – 600 106.