Scope eKnowledge Off Campus Drive 2020 – Virtual campus interview by Scope e-Knowledge center for the role of Language Editor/ Project Management for B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Arts & Science – 2018/ 2019/ 2020 batch graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 for Software Development/Systems Engineer
- General Electric Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer
Scope eKnowledge Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Editor/ Project Management|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Arts & Science|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 2 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Online Registration Last Date||31 May 2020|
|Online Test Date||02 June 2020|
- Any B.E/ B.Tech, Any Arts & Science
- 60 % and above 10th,12th & UG
- Batch: Only for 2018,2019 & 2020
- No standing arrears
- Online Test
- Online Interview
- Online Joining
How to Apply for Scope eKnowledge Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 31 May 2020 and attend online selection process on 02 June 2020.
To Apply: Click here
College Address & Venue:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participation in the Virtual Campus Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 31.05.2020.
- Online Test and other details will be notified through mail to the registered candidates on or before 01.06.2020.
- The Candidates should be prepared to attend this Virtual campus with necessary peripherals.