The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) scheduled walk-in-interview for 50 vacancies of Trainee Electrical Officers and Electrical Officers. The detailed eligibility and application process for SCI Recruitment 2018 are given in below.
SCI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Electrical Officers, Electrical Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||23 to 25 August 2018|
SCI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Trainee Electrical Officers:
- Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in final examination or must have obtained 50% marks in English subject either in 10th or 12th Standard exam, from recognized board. And
- Passed three years Diploma or Four years Degree with 60% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation.
- The diploma/ degree course must have been recognized by any State or Central Government or the AICTE.
Electrical Officers: With ETO (Electro Technical Officer) COC (Certificate of Competency)
- A (i) – Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only), and is in possession of DG approved ETO course and ETO COC.
- A (ii) – Candidates with B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics, and in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate and ETO COC
Age Limit: (On the date of Interview)
- Electrical Officers – A (i): 45 years
- Electrical Officers – A (ii): 30 years.
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 30 years.
Age relaxations: 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Electrical Officers: Daily wages of Electrical officer on Direct Contract will range from approximately Rs.2600/- to Rs.3300/- depending upon the type of ship.
- Trainee Electrical Officers: Candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month for eight months onboard training.
SCI Recruitment – Training & Fee details:
Selected candidates need to undergo 4 months residential ETO pre-sea course and certificate of 4 basic STCW courses and STSDSD/SSO certificate at their own expense from Maritime Training Institute (MTI) Powai of SCI Course fee of MTI Powai is Rs.4,10,000/-. Candidate will pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai.
How to apply for SCI Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 23 August to 25 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 23 to 25 August 2018 Time: 10:30 Hrs onwards
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 23.08.2018 & 24.08.2018
- Electrical Officers: 25.08.2018
MARITIME TRAINING INSTITUTE (MTI)
OF THE SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.,
52-C, ADI SHANKARACHARYA MARG,
NEAR POWAI LAKE, POWAI,
MUMBAI 400 072.