The Shipping Corporation of India invites applications for the post of Graduate Marine Engineer from eligible Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process for SCI Recruitment 2018 are given in below.
SCI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Marine Engineer|
|Last Date||21 January 2018|
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE
Approved Engineering College.
- Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable.
- Final year / semester students who have appeared and expect their results by date 31.12.2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be in possession of valid Engineering degree certificate /Provisional degree certificate/Marks Sheet with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class
AGE LIMIT: Maximum 28 years as on 1st October 2017 (Date of commencement of training). Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.3.1990
MEDICAL STANDARD: Candidate must be mentally and physically fit and should be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers.
Test Centre: The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, (Excluding NEFT bank charges).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to apply SCi Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 22 December 2017 to 21 January 2018. and send the application form with required documents to following postal address latest by 23 January 2018 by 17:00hrs
For More details & Apply: Click here
Senior Vice President,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House,
245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point,
Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra
- Date of commencement of On-line application on website 21st December 2017 from 10:00 hrs
- Last date of submission of the on-line application by the
candidates 20th January 2018 up to 17:00 hrs
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet 23rd January 2018 up to 17:00hrs
- Date of on-line examination 04th February (Sunday) 2018 11:00 hrs