SCI Recruitment 2021 – The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI), has invited online application for the post of CS trainee for 01 vacancy in on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of ICSI Professional Program (Final) passed or ICSI Executive Programme (Intermediate) passed are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SCI Recruitment 2021 Details:
SCI Recruitment 2021 for CS trainee:
|Job Profile||CS Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000 – 8,000/-|
|Last Date||12 March 2021|
- ICSI Professional Program (Final) passed or ICSI Executive Programme (Intermediate) passed.
Total Vacancy: 01 Post
- Stipend for Professional Examination passed: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
- Stipend for Executive Examination passed: Rs. 7000/- p.m.; To be increased to Rs.8000/- p.m. on passing the Professional examination during the training period.
SCI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates who are found eligible as per above mentioned eligibility criteria would be considered for the selection process. The candidates will be required to submit scanned copies of required documents and Experience Certificates if any in PDF format.
- The Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, Mumbai or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of Interview. The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website.
How to Apply SCI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 12 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
SCI Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Managers: (Expired)
|Job Profile||Assistant Managers|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
SCI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- 2 years full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR
- 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in law from colleges approved by Bar Council of India with minimum of 60% marks. Qualification in CS is an added advantage
Fire & Security:
- Full time regular BE/B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): 27 years
Age will be relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
Stream Wise Vacancies: 46 Posts
- Finance: 10 Posts
- HR: 10 Posts
- Management: 17 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
- Law: 05 Posts
- Fire & Security: 01 Posts
SCI Recruitment Selection Process for Assistant Managers:
The selection process will consist of two stages:-
- Stage I: Online Examination
- Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
Scheme of Examination
Stage I: Online Examination
|Subject||No. of Ques||Time|
|60||Time of 120 minutes to be
given for answering
composite 100 questions
|Logic and Reasoning||10|
|General Awareness &
|English language and
Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by an e-mail and the result of online exam will also, be published on the SCI’s website www.shipindia.com in the Careers>Shore section.
- The final selection process will be conducted at SCI HQ, located at Nariman Point, Mumbai.
- The weightage will be in the ratio of 70:10:20 respectively for Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For General, OBC and EWS candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ExSM: Rs.100/-
How to Apply SCI Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Managers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 January to 24 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of release of Advertisement and start of Applications: 25 January 2020
- Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms and payment of fees: 24 February 2020
- Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: 5 March 2020
- Online Exam: 22 March 2020
- Result of Online Exam and shortlisting of candidates for Stage II: 2nd week of April 2020
- Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews: 5th week of April or 1st week of May 2020
- Result Declaration: 3rd/ 4th week of May 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now