Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Engineer – Projects|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- BE/ BTech (Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering only).
- E&TC students are not allowed.
- Year of Passing: May – June 2018 Passed out only.
- Minimum 60% throughout the academics (10th – 60%, 12th or Diploma – 60% & BE/ BTech – 60% Aggregate)
- Should have good communication skills
- Attitude to work effectively as individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To Design, implement and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Project control functions to be documented according to formats specified in standard templates (FDS) or by the Project Lead.
- Prepares simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
How to apply Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs