Schlumberger Recruitment 2017 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA graduates for the role of Associate Analyst/Associate Engineer at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Schlumberger Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst/Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5-6 LPA|
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Bachelors in Finance / Supply Chain, with a Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Bachelors in Computers / Engineering with a Masters in Supply Chain / Logistics / HR / Distribution or Finance
- Good knowledge of MS Office Packages especially Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Good working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Willing to cross train into different functions applications per the need of the business.
- Technical Application Management in proprietary/custom or commercial off-the-shelf applications
- Certifications like (CISA – IT); (ICWA / CIA / ACCA / CMA – Finance); (CPSM, PMP, CSCP Supply Chain); Human Resources are a plus
- Knowledge of databases, web servers, middleware (IIS, Cold Fusion, Apache, Tomcat) and Operating Systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) administration is a plus
- Knowledge of technologies in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data is a plus
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes is a plus
How to apply Schlumberger Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here