SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 – The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd Job notification for the post of Computer Programmer, Second Division Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Computer Programmer, Second Division Clerk|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ Any degree|
|Salary||Computer Programmer: Rs.31,320-75,905/-
Second Division Clerk: Rs.21,110-47,120/-
|Last date||10 January 2018|
MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as Computer Programmer and have sufficient knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
- Must have experience in preparation of Computer programme in Visual Basic and Dot Net.
- Must have good experience in Oracle and SQL Data base.
- Must have experience of console operator under Linux and Windows Network.
Second Division Clerk:
- A Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years). Or
- A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years). And
- Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course. The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
Preference will be given to the persons having B.Com., BBM, BCA degree. Preference will also be given for the persons having additional qualifications, work experience in DCC Banks or Urban Coop. Banks, Primary Agricultural Credit Coop. Societies and Experts in Computer. Candidates must have fluency in Kannada and English to read, write and speak.
Post wise vacancies: 127 Posts
- Computer Programmer – 2 Posts
- Second Division Clerk – 125 Posts
Age Limit(As on 18.12.2017): Below 40 years for SC & ST, 38 years for Backward community and class and 35 years for others.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on written test and interview.
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs.300/-
- For others – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment: Drawn in favour of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”.
How to apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online.After submitting Online Application, send print out of online application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.,
Mangalore – 575 003