SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023 – The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd Job notification for the post of Computer Programmer, Second Division Clerk. There are 125 vacancies available for these posts. The candidates having B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Any degree qualification can apply online. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Computer Programmer, Second Division Clerk|
|Last date||20 September 2023|
- MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as Computer Programmer and have sufficient knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
- Must have experience in preparation of Computer programme in Visual Basic and Dot Net.
- Must have good experience in Oracle and SQL Data base.
- Must have experience of console operator under Linux and Windows Network.
Second Division Clerk:
- A Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years). Or
- A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years). And
- Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course. The persons having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
- Preference: Preference will be given to the persons having B.Com., BBM, BCA degree. Preference will also be given for the persons having additional qualifications, work experience in DCC Banks or Urban Coop. Banks, Primary Agricultural Credit Coop. Societies and Experts in Computer. Candidates must have fluency in Kannada and English to read, write and speak.
Age Limit(As on 20 September 2023): Below 40 years for SC & ST, 38 years for Backward community and class and 35 years for others.
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 36,985 – 89,600/-
- Second Division Clerk – Rs. 29,910 -,55655/-
No. of. vacancies: 125 Posts
- Computer Programmer – 2 Posts
- Second Division Clerk – 123 Posts
- The selection process is based on written tests and interviews.
- The Detail about the written test for each post is given in the advertisement. (Check advertisement).
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs.590/-
- For others – Rs.1180/-
How to apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 20 September 2023.
For More details & Apply: Click here.