SCCL Recruitment 2020 – Singareni Collieries Company Limited, invites online job application from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Cadre – Management Trainee (F&A), Management Trainee (Personnel) Men Only, Management Trainee (Legal) for 42 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of CA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ LLB graduates within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at CCL careers website (www.scclmines.com) on or before 14 March 2020 till 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SCCL-The Singareni Collieries Company Limited SCCL is Public sector undertaking coal mining company by Government of India. It was founded in 1920. The Hyderabad (Deccan) Company Limited incorporated in England acquired mining rights in 1886 to exploit coal found in Yellandu area. The present Company was incorporated on 23rd December 1920 under the Hyderabad Companies Act as a public limited company with the name ‘The Singareni Collieries Company Limited’ (SCCL).SCCL is currently operating 16 opencast and 32 underground mines in 4 districts of Telangana. Singareni collieries have established a thermal power plant of 1,200 MW in Jaipur.
SCCL Job Vacancies-Apply @ scclmines.com:
SCCL upcoming notifications are listed in www.scclmines.com under the career section and also published in Employment Newspaper. At present, SCCL announced the job vacancy for Management Trainee with 42 vacancies for CA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ LLB graduates. Candidate can apply for this SCCL Jobs in online latest by 14 March 2020.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
SCCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||CA/Degree/PG Degree/PG Diploma/MBA/LLB|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Kothagudem (Telangana)|
|Last Date||14 March 2020|
For Management Trainee (F&A):
- Candidates should complete CA (or) ICWA / CMA from a recognized university
For Management Trainee (Personnel) Men Only:
- Candidates should complete Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduates degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Programme in Management with specialisation in HR/ Industrial relations & personnel management or MBA specialisation with HR or Master of social work with a specialisation in HR from recognised Indian university/ institution with minimum 60% marks
For Management Trainee (Legal):
- Candidates should complete Graduates in Law of 3 years/ 5 years duration from a recognised university/ institute with minimum 60% marks
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 42 Posts
- Management Trainee (F&A): 20 posts
- Management Trainee (Personnel) Men Only: 18 posts
- Management Trainee (Legal): 04 posts
SCCL Recruitment Selection Process for Management Trainee:
- Selection will be done through the written test only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For OCs – 40%
- For BCs – 35%
- For SC/ST – 25%
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
Note: No fees for SC, ST and Internal candidates
Mode of Payment: Through Online by using Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ NEFT/RTGS/ UPI payment etc.
How to Apply for SCCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SCCL careers website (www.scclmines.com) on or before 14 March 2020 till 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Submission of online applications – 04.03.2020 at 12.00 noon onwards.
- Last date of online application – 14.03.2020 (website closure) till 5 PM