Scaler Recruitment 2023 – Scaler is scheduled to hire for the role of SDE Intern for B.E/B.Tech Graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Scaler Recruitment 2023 for SDE Intern:
|Job Role||SDE Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Education Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields
- Hands on experience of Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience of AWS and infrastructure ownership
- Product building experience
- Experience in building frontend build systems using Gulp, Webpack, Babel etc Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails, React JS, Mysql, DynamoDB, AWS ECS, Redshift, Redis
- Experience in at least one modern frontend framework React(Preferred), Vue,Angular etc.
- Knowledge of at least one relational database
- Good understanding of both high level and low level architecture of systems
- Should care deeply about writing clean, maintainable code even while solving hard technical problems.
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- Backed by Sequoia and Tiger Global, Scaler is one of India’s leading ed-tech and upskilling firms that aims to solve the tech talent gap worldwide, starting with India.
- The curriculum trains students (in their 1st/2nd/3rd year of college) and also working professionals (with 1-6 years of work experience) through intensive, live classes, teaching them the basics of computer science and also making them job-ready.
- In the last 12 months alone, Scaler has placed more students in Amazon than all IITs combined.
How to Apply for Scaler Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.