SBI PO Result 2019: State Bank of India usually releases the various stages of selection for Probationary Officier as SBI PO prelims Result, SBI PO Mains Result, and SBI PO Final result in the official website. Candidates can get the notification regarding SBI PO result 2019 for 2000 vacancies on the official website. To check the result candidates have to visit the official website with their application number and password. Further updates of SBI PO Result 2019 will be given below:-
Aspirants of the Banking sector can apply for Probationary Officer in SBI branches in all over India. A Huge number of candidates are expected to apply for the 2000 vacancies in PO for getting chance to start their career with banking sectors. The SBI PO 2019 notification is released on April 1, 2019. Let’s check the summary of SBI PO Recruitment Notification is given below:-
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2019|
|Stages of selection||Preliminary, Main, and Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||
|Total Time Duration||
|Negative Marking||0.25 per each Wrong Answers for both prelims and mains|
SBI PO Result- Prelims:
- As per the notification, Prelims exams will be held on 8th,9th,15th and 16th June 2019.
- Candidates are allowed to take the 1-hour examination for 100 multiple Choice questions.
- Examination level will be easy and moderate (ie) in qualifying nature.
- SBI PO Prelims Result will be declared on 7th July 2019.
SBI PO Result- Mains:
- SBI PO mains examination will be held on 20th July 2019 as per the notification.
- Shortlisted candidates from prelims are allowed to take the examination in 3 hours 30 minutes for 157 questions.
- Mains examination result will be declared on 3rd week of August 2019.
SBI PO Result – Final Interview:
- Final Interview merit list candidates are shortlisted from prelims and mains test.
- Those are admitted to Final Interview and document verification in the month of September 2019.
- SBI PO Final result 2019 will be released on 2nd week of October 2019.
How to check SBI PO Result 2019 :
- Visit the official site of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Find and Click the careers tab.
- You have to choose the link ‘Recruitment for SBI Probationary Officers’.
- In that click on the tab PO Result 2019.
- Enter your registration number and Password and then submit.
- Your SBI PO Result will appear on the screen.
- Kindly take a printout for your reference.
SBI PO Result Marking System:
SBI PO Marking system for both multiple choice and descriptive type questions are given below:-
- For Correct Answer: +1
- For the Wrong Answer: -0.25
- For Multiple Answer: No marks
- For No answer: No marks
Procedure to calculate SBI PO Prelims Score:
Before going to use the formula to calculate the prelims score candidates have to take the count of correct and incorrect answer respectively.
Total = (Number of correct answers X 1) – (Number of Incorrect answers X 0.25)
How to calculate the SBI PO Final score:-
- The Prelims score will not be considered for the final cutoff calculation.
- The candidate’s marks in Mains Exam (out of 250 marks) are converted into out of 75.
- The candidate’s marks in Group discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
Important Aspects of SBI PO Result 2019:
- In case two or more candidates have the same score, then candidates are called for the next stage based on the date of birth(ie) senior age will have the first preference.
- If there are a candidate’s scores up to two decimal points then score will be subject to further calculation.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now