SBI Clerk Result 2019: State Bank of India Invites the application for the post of the clerk from April 3rd to April 26th, 2019. The huge number of candidates are expected to apply for the 8904 vacancies on the post of clerk. Applied candidates can check the selection examination dates and admit card status on the official website. Further updates of SBI Clerk Result 2019 will be given below:-
SBI Clerk selection will be the national level selection for the recruitment of candidates for the clerk post in the various cities in India.SBI Clerk result will be available on the official website in the form of Scorecard and candidates have to log in the official website to check it. Further details of the selection will be given based on the notification:-
|Authority Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk 2019|
|Stages of selection||Preliminary, Main, and Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs) for Prelims and Mains|
|Total Time Duration||
|Negative Marking||0.25 for each Wrong Answers|
SBI Clerk Result- Prelims:
- Admit card for Prelims exam will be released on May 18th, 2019 on the official website.
- Based on the notification prelims will be conducted on 22,23 June 2019.
- Result for Prelims examination will be released on 23rd July 2019.
SBI Clerk Result- Mains:
- Shortlisted candidates can get the SBI Mains Admit card 2019 from July 2019 onwards.
- As per the notification, the Mains exam will be held on 10th August 2019.
- Mains examination result will be declared on 2nd December 2019.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam pattern 2019:
|Topics||No. of Qns||Total Marks||Time|
|Reasoning ability & computer aptitude||50||60||45|
|Total||190||200||2 hrs 40mins|
Note: Candidates can check detailed information about the SBI clerk Recruitment mains exam syllabus and exam pattern here.
SBI Clerk Result – Final Interview:
- Final Interview merit list candidates are shortlisted from prelims and mains test.
- Those are admitted to Final Interview and document verification on 20th December 2019.
- SBI Clerk Final result 2019 will be released within a month of document verification
How to check SBI Clerk Result 2019 :
- Visit the official site of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Find and Click the careers tab and then proceed ‘Recruitment for SBI Clerk’.
- In that click on the tab SBI Clerk Result 2019.
- Enter candidates Register number and name and then submit.
- View SBI Clerk Result on the screen.
- Kindly take a printout for your reference.
Enlisted details on SBI Result Scorecard:
Candidates can get academic and personal details on SBI Clerk 2019 scorecard. Candidates have to verify the details listed below:-
- Candidates Name
- Candidates date of birth
- Applicant’s category
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Examination venue
SBI Clerk Answer key 2019:
Candidates who appeared for SBI Clerk examination can get the answer key form the SBI website. The answer key will contain solutions for all the questions asked and it will be declared a few days after the examination. Candidates have to visit the official site and then enter the registration number and password to get the answer key.
SBI Clerk Result- Tie Break:
If the candidates have the same score then SBI will follow given protocols for next round:-
- Candidates who are from reserved category will get preference.
- Candidates who have less number of incorrect answers will be considered.
- Candidates who have senior age will be placed.
SBI Clerk Result Cut off:
Candidates are selected based on the cutoff marks generated by the State bank of India. Final selection will be made by the individual performance and overall performance in all stages of selection. There are no sectional cutoff marks. Cut off marks will be generated and declared online based on the following criteria:-
- Number Of Vacancies
- Number of Students appeared
- The difficulty level of Examination
Expected Cutoff Range for SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019:
- For General:60 to 65 Marks
- For EWS: 55 to 65 Marks
- For OBC: 53 to 63 Marks
- For SC:48 to 58 Marks
- For ST:42 to 52 Marks
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now