Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021: SBI has started to accept applications for the post of Apprentice for the year 2021. The application process is completely online. The roles and responsibilities of the apprentice include different kinds of administrative works for which training will be given to the apprentice. Kindly note that it is only a training and YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE. The admit card for the SBI Apprentice exam is expected to be released soon. More details related to the admit card is given below.
- Application Opening Date – July 6, 2021.
- Application Closing Date – July 26, 2021.
- Application Mode – Online Registration.
- Last Date to Edit Applications – July 26, 2021.
- Admit Card Availability – Second Week of August. (Expected)
- Exam Date – In August. (Tentative)
- Age Limit – 20 years to 28 years as of 31.10.2020.
- Educational Qualification – Graduation from any recognized institute.
- Period of Training – One year.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
As per the schedule, the Online examination for SBI Apprentice scheduled on August 2021.So candidates may expect the admit card in the First week of August 2021.Once the admit card released, candidates can follow the below steps to download their admit card.
How To Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card?
Step 1 – Visit the website .https://sbi.co.in/web/careers.Check Link for SBI Apprentice Admit Card in Latest Announcement section and proceed.
Step 2 – Login with the credentials that were given to you during the time of application submission.
Step 3 – On clicking Submit, you will be taken inside your account, and your admit card will be available for download.
Step 4 – Download your admit card and take a printout of it. Colour Print out is preferable.
Step 5 – It is compulsory to take the admit card along with you on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to write the exam if you fail to take the admit card.
Details In The Admit Card:
The following details will be mentioned on your admit card. Make sure that you give the proper details while filling the application, as only those details will be taken as input for admit card.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Registration Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Date of the Examination.
- Venue and address of the Examination Center.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- General Instructions related to the exam.
The candidates are required to go through three rounds of exams before the actual selection for the position.
- Written Exam.
- Test of Local Language.
- Medical Examination.
It’s an objective type exam. The total time given for this exam is one hour. The exam consists of 100 questions which are divided into four sections, each section consisting of 25 questions. The four sections include
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General English.
- General / Financial Awareness.
Each question carries One Mark. There is NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers, which will lead to the reduction of 1/4th of the mark of the question. The candidates are required to score a minimum qualifying mark which will be decided by the bank.
Test of Local Language:
Once the candidate clears the written exam with the minimum qualifying marks, he/she becomes eligible for the “Test of Local Language”. The candidate would already have chosen the local language during the time of application. The center where the test will be conducted will be decided by the bank. If the candidate has already studied the local language during their 10th or 12th, then those candidates need not take up this test.
Once the candidate clears the written exam and the test of the local language, they are eligible for the final round of selection, which is the Medical Examination. The candidates should fulfil all the requirements of the bank and prove to be medically fit. This completes the selection process.
Things To Be Taken Care Of During The Time Of Examination:
The candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned instructions strictly during the time of the exam.
- A hard copy of the Admit card should be provided. Only then you will be allowed to write the exam.
- Anyone photo identity proof ( Aadhar/Pan card/ Driving License/Voter’s id) should be given along with the admit card.
- Usage of electronic devices such as calculators, smartwatches, smartphones are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates are advised to be present in the examination venue atleast 30 minutes before the mentioned time.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 FAQ:
1.Can I change my exam venue?
No. You will be asked to select a city of your choice while filling the application. The exam venue will be allocated as per your choice given, and you cannot change it once you submit the application.
2. What to do if I have forgotten the password?
Go to the login page and click on the “Forgot Password”. Then fill in the details asked on the next screen. A new password or Temporary password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
3. Is it Compulsory to take the hard copy of the admit card during the exam?
Yes. It is compulsory and if you fail to do it, you might be prohibited from appearing for the exam.
4. Should I take any notes/paper with me for rough work or to do any calculations during the exam?
No need. A scribble pad will be provided at the venue during the examination.
5. When will the results of the SBI Apprentice exam be announced?
The details about the announcement of results for the SBI Apprentice exam will be intimated once the exams are over. Keep checking their official website for notifications about the result.