Satyawati College Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Professors on a permanent basis in the various department for 61 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PhD/ Masters Degree in relevant subjects can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About Satyawati College is a university college was established in the year 1972, in Delhi India. In this university they offer morning and evening classes, there are around 2400+ students are studying in the college every year with a permanent teaching staff of around 150. Satyawati College will offers many courses for the students and well knowledge faculties will guide the students on the right path to get the bright futures. The main motto of this university is “Lead me from Darkness to Light”.
Satyawati College Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Qualification||PhD/ Masters Degree|
|Last Date||19 October 2019|
- Candidates should complete a Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET & having acquired PhD shall be granted in accordance with UGC regulations) OR
- The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution
Relevant Subjects: Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Environmental Studies.
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Commerce: 16 Posts
- Economics: 10 Posts
- English: 10 Posts
- Hindi: 13 Posts
- History: 7 Posts
- Mathematics: 1 Post
- Political Science: 2 Posts
- Environmental Studies: 2 Posts
Satyawati College Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the shortlisting the applicant and called for interview.
Criteria for short-listing of candidates:
- M.Phil + PhD: 25 marks
- JRF/NET: 10 marks
- In the awards category: 3 marks
- Academic Score: 84 marks
- Research Publication: 6 marks
- Teaching Experience: 10 marks
Total Marks: 100
- For UR/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD Category: No fee
Payment mode: Online only through credit/debit card/net banking
How to Apply for Satyawati College Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online to the following link on or before 19 October 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here