SAS Nagar District Court Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Lift Operators for 5 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th / I.T.I with 2 years of experience can apply for this post. The selection is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SAS Nagar District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lift Operator|
|Qualification||10th / I.T.I|
|Job Location||S.A.S Nagar|
|Last Date||19 September 2019|
|Interview Date||26 September 2019|
SAS Nagar District Court – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should complete matriculation from a recognized board/University equivalent.
- ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical from any Government Institute or its equivalent.
- Experience: Two years of experience in the operations and maintenance of lifts
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 35 years
SAS District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview/test
How to apply for SAS Nagar District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application on plain papers along with the relevant documents and submit to the given postal address on or before 19 September 2019 at 5.00 P.M.
For more details: Click here
Judicial Courts Complex,
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, Date of birth,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now