Sarens Recruitment 2020 – Sarens scheduled to hire for the role of Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IBM Recruitment 2020 Technical Support Associate/Technical Engineer
- Optum Recruitment 2020 for Claims Associate
Sarens Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Must have a regular bachelor or Master in Engineering: Mechanical.
- Fluent in English. Other languages could be an asset
- Very good insight on the working and stability principles of cranes and everything involved (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans,…)
- Knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages
- Excellent result-focused
- Independent – Self-disciplined and self-motivating
- Good communicator
- Positive drive and look on life and business
- Stress resistant
- We are looking for an Enthusiastic individual with who is ready to work under pressure and has sound mechanical knowledge.
- This is a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
How to Apply Sarens Recruitment 2020 for Engineer Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now