Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 – Saraswat Bank has released the job notification for the post of Junior Officers – Marketing & Operations (Clerical cadre) for 100 vacancies in Mumbai and Pune branches. Candidates with the qualification of B.Com / BCA / B.E / BMS within the age limit of 21 to 27 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 15 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Officers – Marketing & Operations (Clerical cadre)|
|Last Date||15 January 2020|
- Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates who are residing in Mumbai and Pune only should apply. Submission of Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra is compulsory.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 21 to 27 years
Regions Wise Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai – 70 Posts
- Pune – 30 Posts
Saraswat Bank Recruitment JO Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
Application Fee: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai/ Pune
How to Apply Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 for Junior Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Website link open: 01.01.2020
- Starting date for apply online and payment of fees: 01.01.2020
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees: 15.01.2020
- Start date for downloading Call letters from the website: 22.01.2020
- Online test: 27.01.2020